SHO Taurus 2011 Perf. Pkg

2011 SHO Taurus with Performance Package. 20K miles. AWD dual turbo 3.5L. Every option available. Navi, Sync, satellite radio with Sony system and subwoofer,blind spot warning, back up camera, heated and cooled full power seats that give massages. Automatic rain sensor wiperblades, automatic brightening headlights. Absolutly perfect and clean. 30% tinted windows all the way around. Drop in K&N air filter and Mobil1 synthetic oil used exclusivly. This car belonged to Ford Motor Co. before me. On the window sticker it stated "THIS CAR IS NOT FOR SALE". This car has been garaged and babied, never raced. Except for this one time against a GT-R...:D

The only reason I am selling is because I need a pick up truck. This is a family car with balls. All it needs is a tune to run 12's.

$34,900
708-259-0784
[email protected]

25007098-786-SHO-Taurus-2011-Perf-Pkg.jpg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Does it have all black interior and a sunroof?

Dark charcoal seats with suede inserts. Carbon fiber trim with stainless steel pedals. Sun roof with back window curtain. Rear heated seats. Ambient lighting. Push button start with keyless fobs. It has every available modern option except the Adaptive cruise control and collision warning. Ford did not offer that option with the Performance Package. Also has lower final drive ratio and premium brake pads. Top of the line executive show car.

Thread Info