FS: 2003 Marauder ***300 rwhp, 108K, $9.5K***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This car resides in St. Louis.

Up for sale is my black 03 Marauder.
Currently sits at 108,400.
Asking 9.5k.

Mods Include:
- Stainless Works Longtube headers. (MAUCAT)
- 98 Cobra Intake cams
- 4.10's
- Dyno Tune
- Heated seats
- Gorilla locking lug system (Every lug has a lock)
- SS inserts
- JMOD with 2-3 spring removed.
- FBM LED's door handle pods, cup holders, and center glove box.
- ZACK Head Cooling Mod

I have owned this car for about 2 years. Bought it from a MM.net Member. Runs very well, shifts are excellent with the JMOD. Body is in good shape. Interior is also well maintained. Includes OEM floormats. It also has a relatively new 850 CCA motocraft battery. Has new brakes. Nonsmoker.

For those not familiar with the Marauder this is an 03 300A.
Includes features such as:
- Locking gas door
- Under hood light
- Front seat map pockets
- Fullsize spare
- Indash Clock
- Extended overhead console with sun-glass holder.
Later model 03's and 04 do not have these.

Call 314-623-0078 or PM me.

Marauderside.jpg

Marauderfrontend.jpg

IMGP0789.jpg

IMGP0788.jpg

IMGP0785.jpg

IMGP0784.jpg

IMGP0779.jpg

IMGP0778.jpg

IMGP0776.jpg

IMGP0774.jpg

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
If someone wanted to toss an Eaton on that bad boy and "do it right" what would that cost? Any ideas?

I am thinking that one could have themselves quite the fun daily driver for not that much coin.

Either way good luck with the sale!! Car looks sharp!! :biggthump

kmastl

Mar 16, 2011
Thanks,

If you did it yourself I think you could do ~3000. The :hail:Z is the master of the Eaton swap. You would easily be over 400 rwhp with the headers, cams etc. that are already on this car. The right way to do it would be to gather the parts then beg Zack to do the swap... Don't forget to get the Eaton freshened up and ported to get that awesome whine.

I hope the buyer does this I know I always wanted to.

If someone wanted to toss an Eaton on that bad boy and "do it right" what would that cost? Any ideas?

I am thinking that one could have themselves quite the fun daily driver for not that much coin.

Either way good luck with the sale!! Car looks sharp!! :biggthump

kmastl

Mar 16, 2011
Got a halfway decent offer the other day... Didn't want to have anything to do with the buyer who before making the offer asked me if was Rear Wheels Drive and intercooled? WTFUCK

If the buyer would have negotiated a little on the price he might of been the new ignorant owner. I understand their $ is just as green. I am simply amazed at what people will ask. I have gotten more than one call about my black GRAND MARQUIS.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Got a halfway decent offer the other day... Didn't want to have anything to do with the buyer who before making the offer asked me if was Rear Wheels Drive and intercooled? WTFUCK

If the buyer would have negotiated a little on the price he might of been the new ignorant owner. I understand their $ is just as green. I am simply amazed at what people will ask. I have gotten more than one call about my black GRAND MARQUIS.

That's crazy talk!! I wouldnt sell them people a Chevette Scotter.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info