GT500 3.4 polished Whipple supercharger

I have brand new polished 3.4 Whipple supercharger for GT500 .I just opened the box for pictures.It's still sitting inside the box with instructions and some accessories just like came from Whipple

I'm located in Romeoville , IL .
Pm me here , e-mail at [email protected] , call or text at 708-612-8934

Stage 1 polished 3.4 whipple part # WK-200210P - $3100

pictures

dsc09533z.jpg

dsc09534n.jpg

dsc09535e.jpg

dsc09536p.jpg

dsc09537p.jpg

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
LOL I should buy it and FLIP it.

LOL!!!

You know me Zack I don't care if you sell it for $4K tomorrow ,all I want is 3100

does this fit a 5.0L??

Come on Eddie bring your fox and we will make that bitch work LOL

Damn. Wish I could buy this right now. GLWS.

And how the hell do you live in Romeoville and I've never seen your cars? I guess I don't get out much, but I have a hell of an eye for nice cars on the street.

Thanks man , I usually work crazy hours in summer time so I'm barely out. where you at , I'm right off of Weber and Airport.

if i had my shelby i would have bought this today this is a steal good luck!

Thanks

Gibby_SVT

Voodoo
Apr 12, 2007
Thanks man , I usually work crazy hours in summer time so I'm barely out. where you at , I'm right off of Weber and Airport.
Thanks

Uh, dude...apparently we live right next to each other! I live in Lakewood Falls, front end right off Weber and Lakewood Falls Drive.

We need to get together some time. You know, maybe see how that Whipple fits on my GT500. Just as a test. ;)

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
Uh, dude...apparently we live right next to each other! I live in Lakewood Falls, front end right off Weber and Lakewood Falls Drive.

We need to get together some time. You know, maybe see how that Whipple fits on my GT500. Just as a test. ;)

Wanna borrow my rubber mallet for the firewall?

Seriously, although I'm not a fan of Whipples for GT500s, this is a great deal for anyone that is even considering it.

OP...did I see you post up over at fordgt500.com? If not, you should.

BJ

Gibby_SVT

Voodoo
Apr 12, 2007

Seriously, although I'm not a fan of Whipples for GT500s, this is a great deal for anyone that is even considering it.

BJ

Hahaha, yeah that's a good point, BJ, the Whipple takes some "modification" to fit. To be perfectly honest, I am leaning towards your VMP TVS when I am ready to upgrade the S/C. I am still also planning to call you for that SCT from you guys, but likely not until spring.

For anyone on fordgt500.com, I go by "Terrible_One" over there.

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
Hahaha, yeah that's a good point, BJ, the Whipple takes some "modification" to fit. To be perfectly honest, I am leaning towards your VMP TVS when I am ready to upgrade the S/C. I am still also planning to call you for that SCT from you guys, but likely not until spring.

For anyone on fordgt500.com, I go by "Terrible_One" over there.

Give me a holler when it's above 50f and you can give mine a spin (figuratively).

The Whipple can make some big peak power. The VMP TVS will make more torque more quickly and give you an instant wedgie. You'll love it.

Wrenching on it this weekend. If you're bored, stop by Import Minded in Milwaukee Saturday. Long tubes, tubular K member and some other junk so it'll be a full day. Just north of the highway on 27th street. We are going to TRY and do a baseline for an A/B with the longtubes, but with my street tires it's debatable as to what we'll be able to get on the rollers. I spins a bunch on KDWs. If you're popping up, shot me an email to the vmp account. Thanks.

bj

Gibby_SVT

Voodoo
Apr 12, 2007
Give me a holler when it's above 50f and you can give mine a spin (figuratively).

The Whipple can make some big peak power. The VMP TVS will make more torque more quickly and give you an instant wedgie. You'll love it.

Wrenching on it this weekend. If you're bored, stop by Import Minded in Milwaukee Saturday. Long tubes, tubular K member and some other junk so it'll be a full day. Just north of the highway on 27th street. We are going to TRY and do a baseline for an A/B with the longtubes, but with my street tires it's debatable as to what we'll be able to get on the rollers. I spins a bunch on KDWs. If you're popping up, shot me an email to the vmp account. Thanks.

bj

LOL, would love to but a trip all the way up to Milwaukee isn't being bored, that's a serious road trip for me down here in Romeoville! :)

Oh and it's supposed to be 50 degrees tomorrow!

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN

BJ

TVS is a really nice blower , how come you only picked up 2 mph with TVS over your ported Eaton . are they running out of power at higher rpms?

Still got the blower

I've got a sale pending on it now,I will know for sure in next couple days

Thread Info