"Starter/tuner" turbo kit for mustang

Well up for sale are the remaining parts from my turbo kit - 4 large tubing pieces. The crossover is 2.5" crossover with a T-6 flange (fits many turbos, even some 76's) with 2 wastegate flanges welded on, coldside is all 3.5" aluminum designed for a front-center entry intake, and the downpipe is 5" aluminum designed for fender exit but could simply be cut to point at the ground. The downpipe has a bung welded on for wideband O2 sensor.

This kit was on my 90 fox body with a 4v motor and gt47-88 turbo, but could be easily modified for other engine setups. These are 4 of the main pieces needed for a nice turbo kit. Add the headers, turbo, and front mount intercooler of your choice, and you are into a nice kit for very cheap. Should also fit 94+ stangs as there is even more room in the front end.

This would be a great start for someone that has the means to fabricate on their own - the difficult parts are already made!

$700 for the 4 pieces shown (crossover, 2 coldside pieces, and downpipe), all the silicon couplers and v-bands are included. I have no doubt that I have more than $700 in just the materials needed to make this kit, so you are basically getting all the fab labor for free

9166cac4.jpg

This is what it looked like on my car..

intercoolerandradiator.jpg

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I can't believe nobody is interested in this. You could put a kit together for like $4G's with this if you wanted, and shopped carefully.

Used 76/80/88mm turbo - $1300 - I sold my gt47-88 for that and it was PERFECT
Intercooler - $300 - $500 - treadstone or ebay intercooler that everyone uses
Headers - $650 from Noribilt fab
Used gates / BOV - $500-$600

And all the hard parts are done!
For $700 I'll throw in my radiator/taurus fan setup and the custom '05 oil cooler/neck piece that will work with this radiator and all 2v/4v's. That's another few hundred in parts. This is only for CSVT/CMC guys.

If anyone is interested, please let me know or I'm gonna start chopping this stuff up and use what I can on my next kit.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
$550, come get it. You can get headers for $650 and most of your kit is done. Can get into a high-hp kit for cheap with a little work.

I'll let you rummage thru the remainder of my 4v stuff and select an additional item within reason lol

Will separate: $300 for the crossover and $250 for the downpipe and other pieces

Thread Info

• JA$ON
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list