2003 GT twin turbo

PRICE LOWERED TO $17,000!! that's as low as I can go guys!

Well its time for me to move out of the parents house and get my own place so im selling the car for a down payment on the house. Its a 2003 mustang gt with 40k on the body but everything else on the car is practically brand new the transmission has the most miles as it came out of a cobra and i had it built but only that has no more than 3k on it. Everything else is less than 1,500. I even have documentation from the insurance company from 2007-2011 it was only driven 3k and i started my build in 08. Also the car has been tuned only by kurgen since i built it. I have 32k invested in the car.. Im asking $18,000 firm. As of now the car makes 520hp. All you need to do is add a fuel system and you'll be making 700hp, also i already have the fore fuel rails. i will also give you the set of drag wheels i have for the car, only used once on my car.

email: [email protected]
phone #: 219-588-7888

mod list:

MMR 900 longblock 8.5:1
hp twin turbo kit 57mm turbos 38mm wastgates
built t56
mcleod rxt twin disc clutch
mcleod lightened steel flywheel
slp line lock
auburn ected electronic locking diff.
3:55 ford racing gear
turbosmart boost controller
60lb injectors
svt focus fuel pump
40 amp kenne bell boost-a-pump
magnaflow magnapack cat-back
strange struts and shocks
qa1 tubular k member
qa1 a arms
upr coilovers
upr cc plates
upr bump steer
che performance upper and lower control arms
turbowerx scavenging pump
moroso catch can
professional products intake manifold
prefessional products throttle body
bbk subframe connectors
custom machined pullies
mmr 7qt oil pan
mmr high output oil pump
battery relocation
03-04 cobra front bumper
03-04 cobra rear spoiler
5k HID headlights and fogs

theres probably more but im trying to think of all this off the top of my head... i have reciepts for basiclly everything

DSC00924-1.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

also when i put the new motor in i painted the engine bay

before
DSC00416.jpg

after
DSC00463.jpg

teamstorm02

Addict
Oct 3, 2006
WOW really really nice car, someones getting a steal for that price! from one turbo car builder to another i know whats gone into this, the time and money - someone is bypassing all the bullshit to pick this thing up ready to go. glws bro

Thanks man! Yes A LOT of time and way more money haha but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Also the car has many custom machined pieces such as on top of the plenum it has a plate that says 4.6 twin turbo, also the when delete says fu*kin' fast, as well as all of the pullies are custom made out of polished billet

Thread Info