1993 cobra r

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
thats fucking outragous!! NO 1 will pay 100k for that!! Dont get me wrong, Ive seen them for 25-40k often and I would almost spring it for them... But 115k and its not in a glass case, and it doesnt tickle my balls when i drive it!? I think wickstom has finally gone back to bein an alchy....
Beautiful peice of art that car is tho, its deff a great collector peice!

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
So u would pay 7-8k for this one but u sold ur 100k 93 cobra for more last year??:dunno:Yaok. This is an R but not worth that much coin. I'm sure a collector will buy it for a fair value eventually.

I cannot control what others have or will pay for a fox body mustang (no matter the badging, heads, intake, injectors, etc.).

I can only control what I would pay and for that car $7k - $8k.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
all for a car that would get its ass handed to it by most of the minivans out there nowadays. lol.

cars worth 45-50k to someone with way too much money.

ur wrong people here think a 100 mile foxbody is worth 7-8k let alone R is worth a few hundred more. Its just a re-badge cobra

yes, but you would own a classic peice of history! no matter what way you look at it if you had the money and to blow i'd buy it in a heart beat. pure sex.

i agree with u peeppsi. If I were a collector I would buy it for a fair price.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
ur wrong people here think a 100 mile foxbody is worth 7-8k let alone R is worth a few hundred more. Its just a re-badge cobra

Damn straight! Besides the re-badge, you forget the stripping out creature comforts, bigger brakes and upgraded suspension. To be picky there is the radiator upgrade and less tasteful wheels. Sorry, not buying the uniqueness and how much more did Ford charge back in 1993, $7k to strips out, slap on suspension and brakes. Hmmmm

However, Ford resolved their wrong ways with the 2000 Cobra R.

Jun 18, 2006
thats fucking outragous!! NO 1 will pay 100k for that!! Dont get me wrong, Ive seen them for 25-40k often and I would almost spring it for them... But 115k and its not in a glass case, and it doesnt tickle my balls when i drive it!? I think wickstom has finally gone back to bein an alchy....
Beautiful peice of art that car is tho, its deff a great collector peice!

Its not a car here at Wickstrom. Its the owner of Ogden Auto Group.

Thread Info