SN95 twin turbo kit for sale 1300hp capable(gauging interest)

complete turbo kit for a SN95 pushrod car,Iwould have tendency to think it would fit a fox car as well,or with very little modification kit comes with the following:
twin Exile/Innovative 61mm dual ceramic ball bearing turbos-p-trim wheel,race cover,.68 ar
twin tial 38mm waste gates
tial 60mm BOV
1 5/8" mild steel headers,1/2 hear flange for no leaks high temp coated black
3" mild steel down pipes high temp coated black exiting at the trans (waste gate plumbing routed back into exhaust)
2.5" mild steel pressure side tubing to intercooler powder coated gloss grey
3" mild steel out of intercooler to TB powder coated gloss grey
4" core bell air to air intercooler front mount
dual high flow 4" induction tubes going into inner fenders
will come with the Exile multi-stage boost controller as well

turbos could easily be upgraded to make more power,i know for a fact that a set of 76's would bolt right into this system

overall this kit is in very good condition with a few scratches here and there,it has many years left in it,the kit fits very well and could be installed in a matter of hours

iti made 1100 rwhp at 24lbs of boost witih a 347ci motor saw peak boost at 3200rpm comes on very fast and is a great street system,although it has gone 157mph in the 1/4 as well,with the IAT's in the low 1teens,on a 70 degree day

this is a feeler ad i am debating on parting the car out or just selling it whole I will not take less that $6500 pics can be seen here:

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?albumid=1&carid=25695

Thread Info

• danimal
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list