Feeler but could part with...

I have an 85' notch in perfect condition with less rust on it and cleaner than my 03 navigator show truck... Its paint azure blue with metal flake in the clear... 6 coats of clear to b exact!!! the whole enginr bay and undercarrage is painted as well.. has no motor or trans, has an 8.8 with a 3.73 and all brand new brake lines, also interior is clean as new!!! have 2 brand new summit black leather racing seats and dash was swapped with an 89 dash, (like that year better).. You must see this to really appreciiate this 1!!! Lookin to get at least $3500 but open to any reasonable offers???
PLZ no flaming me on this... but deff give your input and thoughts on what its worth????

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I have an 85' notch in perfect condition with less rust on it and cleaner than my 03 navigator show truck... Its paint azure blue with metal flake in the clear... 6 coats of clear to b exact!!! the whole enginr bay and undercarrage is painted as well.. has no motor or trans, has an 8.8 with a 3.73 and all brand new brake lines, also interior is clean as new!!! have 2 brand new summit black leather racing seats and dash was swapped with an 89 dash, (like that year better).. You must see this to really appreciiate this 1!!! Lookin to get at least $3500 but open to any reasonable offers???
PLZ no flaming me on this... but deff give your input and thoughts on what its worth????

Can u post pics or email?? One of my techs at work is lookingfor a roller

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
Just wanted to put this out there again... I have not made very much progress on her in the past couple years do 2 the fact... I really don't kno what direction I really wanna go with it!?? I don't really have an asking price on it considering it means so dam much to me in certain ways.. But it says 3500 in the original post, I really couldn't imagine parting with it for that, but in any1 in seriously interested in it, please call me at 630-546-0545 and we can always go over numbers...? I seem to buy vehicles very often jus cause i want them, and then they sit for a while, or I drive the shit outta them, and I always want something diff or new, so I tend to loose alot. LOL Im looking to pick up another 03/04 cobra so I not only have 2 but I wanna build this next 1 a bit, not jus have it sit in my storage warehouse and collect dust like the other 1.. LMAO

Thread Info

• heartbreaker68
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list