FS or Trade Highly Modified Torch Red 03 Cobra

2003 Torch Red on Charcoal

28,xxx Miles Clean title in hand. Over 700 RWHP

Motor:

Deans Performance Built .30 over Iron Cobra Block ( 10k miles on motor )
Cobra Crank
Manley H-Beams
CP Pistons
ARP Head Studs
Cometics
9 Thread Heads
Crower Stage 3 Cams
2.8h Kenne Bell ( 18 psi pump and 25 psi 110 octane tunes by Tim Barth )
Fluidyne Heat Exchanger
JLT High Boost Intake
Long Tubes, Off Road H, Mac Catback
Ford GT Valve Covers in Matte Black
Maximum Motorsport Oil Filter Relocation
Heat and A/C are 100% Factory
etc etc etc etc..

Fuel:
Twin GT Pumps
Twin KB BAPS
-8 from tank to fuel rails

Trans:
Built T-56 with 26 spline input
Carbon Syncros
Steel Shift Fork Upgrade
Spec Stage 3i Clutch
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
Hurst Shifter
2500 miles since done

Rear:
Custom Built and Braced 8.8
Strange Hy Tuff 31 Spline Axles
Auburn Pro Differential
FMS 3:73 Gears
9'' Ends with Provisions for ABS so ABS does work just like factory
T/A Low Profile Diff Cover
Powdercoated housing
Custom Built 3.5'' Driveshaft with 1350 Trans and Pinion Joints
2500 Miles since done

Suspension:
H&R Race Springs up Front
Tokico 5 Way Drag Shocks ( 4 Drag 1 Street settings )
TRZ double Adjustable Uppers
TRZ Single Adjustable Lowers
TRZ Spherical Bushings
Tokico D Spec Shocks ( Infinitly adjustable )
Cut Down 03 GT rear Springs with Urethane Isolators
Sub Frame Connectors

Misc:
18x9 and 18x10.5 AFS Replicas with 315/30/ZR18 M/T Drag Radials
Lunar fuel and boost Guages
Shift Light
NBMT Skip Shift and 2 step
Brand New Ford Racing Coil Packs
SLP Line Lock
10th Anniversary Brakes
10th Anniversary shift boot
LC1 Wideband with new sensor this year
Full Tint all the way around including winshield
Brad Penn Fluids everywhere
The List Goes on..

So Much to list I can't even begin to think of everything. Car is an absolute Monster.. Ran low 10's in the dead heat of Summer and will go 9's all on 26x10 slicks. Drive it anywhere day or night with 20 + mpg economy. Car is quiet enough to take the whole family on a trip or go to the track and run the number.or beat up on crotch rockets on the Highway.

$29,000 obo

708 769 6364 - Mike

Located in Laporte, Indiana 46350

Will take trades for the following:
2011 5.0 GT AUTO Hard or Drop Top
GT500
C6 Vette or Z06
????? Try Me

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I WANT this car. Problem is financing for part or all of your asking price is going to be impossible. No matter whats done to it, the banks will not care. I dont think anyone, no matter how great your credit is will be able to get a loan on this car. Its going to be cash only or someone with a huge downpayment. Sorry for posting this, but I want it so bad and there is no way I could come up with that kinda coin. Im not saying your price is too high, but just realize your market for this car is very small. Too bad, its just titties!!!!! Goodluck and I will let you know if I win the lottery.

U

Unitek

I WANT this car. Problem is financing for part or all of your asking price is going to be impossible. No matter whats done to it, the banks will not care. I dont think anyone, no matter how great your credit is will be able to get a loan on this car. Its going to be cash only or someone with a huge downpayment. Sorry for posting this, but I want it so bad and there is no way I could come up with that kinda coin. Im not saying your price is too high, but just realize your market for this car is very small. Too bad, its just titties!!!!! Goodluck and I will let you know if I win the lottery.

Most of the people who buy these cars usually buy them outright or finance a small amount, I paid cash for it and I'm in my 20's :shrug: so I'm sure I'm not the only person who can afford a car of this caliber. Either way, its a really really fast car and most definitely not for the average car enthusiast.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006

Trade him your 2011 for the 03 and cash.

Bet you don't have the balls. :D

Thread Info