gt500 trans complete swap mcleod twin disc cheap

complete swap trans (less than 8k) perfect working order came off a running car seen no track time, i will not seperate anything from the kit, mcleod rst twin disc clutch 5k miles, worked great on my car never had issues, stock gt500 driveshaft, gt500 crossmember,gt500 shift knop with leather boot.. pro 5.0 shifter, i love that thing, soooo much better than stocker....im asking 2050 firm... thanks...
IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

Gibby_SVT

Voodoo
Apr 12, 2007
Does this tranny have any of the 1-2 shift issue at high RPMs? I believe it's the synchros and hopefully Ford is putting out a TSB on it, but some cars are not affected and others are. Mine seems to be. And what makes that shifter better than the stock, if you don't mind explaining?

quick60

Oct 1, 2008
Does this tranny have any of the 1-2 shift issue at high RPMs? I believe it's the synchros and hopefully Ford is putting out a TSB on it, but some cars are not affected and others are. Mine seems to be. And what makes that shifter better than the stock, if you don't mind explaining?
i never experienced any issues, shifts are firm and perfect no matter what rpms, and about the shifter, its not so mushy like the stocker i have a friend with the same swap and hes getting the pro 5.0 cause he drove my car and he loves how the shifiting is,very precise even trying to miss a shift ex.2 to 3 its hard to do it lol. also try some penzoil synchromesh in ur trans i changed it in this one and i could tell a difference its works better than the stock fluid IMO...

Thread Info

• quick60
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list