Just a feeler ad...

I'm posting this for a friend,
He's got a 2001 camaro ss anniversary with only 23k in the dash, and well over $5k in upgrades!! Full exhaust, intake, cam, heads, Gear, short throw, n much MUCH more..... He doesn't really kno wat the market price is at the moment, but we have been seeing them at dealers with much. Higher miles, for over $26k!!! I wanna say that's a bit on the steep side, for high miles stocks!??
Please give me a lil input foy my mans, let me know wat y'all think this beast could go for.. And of course, if any1 on here is interested in it, let me kno n I will get some pics up for every1!!!
Btw, it's an absolutely gorgous car.... For a chevy... LOL

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I think he was kidding guys, but Im always on ls1tech and craigslist, autotrader searching for the right car to buy and re-sell in chicago. flip flop

3 years ago you could have gotten 26k for the SS but today the market is softer on sports cars. There are a ton of cars foresale and people hurting for money hurt the value of nice cars.

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
I may sound stupid, but now I'm not sure on the year of the car....?? Like I said I was jus feelin it out for a friend, I'm not the biggest GM fan, if nobody has noticed, so I'm not very educated on that market. I will check back with him n see wat year it was tho.. I would think 19-21 is far for the vehicle n mods tho? Thanx for the input gentlemen

Pilchenstein

Regular
Jun 12, 2011
Modding the anniversary model is completely pointless and it will hurt him with the value. IF you find the right buyer for an anniversary camaro, they will fetch the funds but usually collectors want them with less than 10k miles and unmolested. Realistically the car at the moment is worth 14-16k tops in today's market with mods and miles. F-bodys are soocheap now. The only F-bodys that hold decent value are the ws6s.

Thread Info