FS: Black on Gray 93 Cobra

I am thinking about selling my Black on Gray Cloth 93 Cobra. The car has just over 4500 original miles on it and has been babied since day 1. It has the rear defrost, cd, power seat and sunroof options. The car is 1 of 327 black on gray cloth cars and probably 1 of about 110-115 with the sunroof option. The car has all of the VIN stickers in place and has never had any paintwork. It is 100% stock except for the original battery that was replaced with a Ford Motorcraft one (the only difference is the color of the sticker on the battery). The car is stored in my heated garage on a lift and has never been out in the rain. I am the third owner of the car. The car was originally purchased by a 76 year old man out of Michigan and then was sold to the second owner in central IL. I purchased the car from him about 3 years ago, and have every piece of documentation including: manuals, brochures, media kit, original sales documents, warranty card, window stickers, seat belt extensions, build sheet, copies of original titles, etc.

I have uploaded a few pictures of the car and will be uploading more as soon as I get some time to get the car out and take a few more.

http://photobucket.com/black93cobra

Please PM me with any questions. I am asking $27,500 for the car but am open to reasonable offers.

Thread Info