FS: Magnaflow, Bassani X, UPR X, Whipple Pulley and more...

I'll get some picks up next week for the next two items, but, figure I'd throw this out now.

Available next week (Pick up in Wheeling / Cash Only):

1x USED Magnaflow 03-04 Cobra Cat-Back Exhaust System (#15644). This might have some scrapes, but, I'll have someone clean it up best as possible. Probably going to be around $275 +/- on this depending on condition.

1x USED Bassani 03-04 Cobra Stainless X-Pipe w/Cats (#BAS-46033).
I do not have the flow tubes, should you decide to go o/r, for these & the cats might be scraped up. Probably going to be around $250 +/- on this depending on condition.

1x USED Whipple branded 3.0 Pulley $50

After I get the pics of the x and cb... I'll adjust the price if needed.

Available now (I'll arrange for pick up in Wheeling / Cash Only):

(SOLD - Thanks to scca_stang... A repeat customer.) 2x USED American Muscle Black Deep Dish FR500 Wheels w/ no center caps - 17x10.5 (#28093) w/ MT 275/40's DR's on them. Not going to BS you... The rims are a bit chewed and not a whole lot of rubber left on the tires. As you can see, there is a nick in the sidewall on the one, but, holds air fine. Here are a couple pics... $100 for wheels / tires.

securedownload3.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

(SOLD - scca_stang helping support the economy... AGAIN.) 2x USED Falken 452 Tires 275/40 17's. Take em both for $50. Decent tread left on these.

securedownload11.jpg

(SALE PENDING to 01bluesnake)1x UNUSED UPR X-pipe. $50
Honestly, this thing has been sitting in my garage for several years. I
bought it and for the life of me... Can't recall why it didn't work out.
Something wasn't right w/ it. :dunno:

securedownload9.jpg

securedownload8.jpg

securedownload6.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me w/ any questions.

Thread Info