'96 Mustang Cobra Mystic HELP!

Hey guys need a little more help from anyone who might have a better idea on the market for a low mile '96 Cobra Mystic I came across last week. Guy has owned it for the last 9 years and is the second owner and originally purchased it out of Indiana. Cas just rolled over 10,115 miles and is flawless, interior smells/looks new, and exterior is the same. Owner installed Bassani long tube headers and x-pipe on the car as well as a lowering kit with Cobra Y2k rims. Car looks amazing, and comes with original rims/parts. Question is in this market what is something like this worth?

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
Last years Barrett-Jackson had one with like 300ish miles on it.
Hammer price was in the uppermid $20's and with all the commissions the buyer probably paid around $30K
Mine has under 30K miles on her and I have the collector car insurance agreed value at $30K. Some might say that's a bit high, but honestly I wouldn't take that for her - she is worth more to me, but I've had her since new and have no plans to sell.

Look where 93 Cobra prices have gone and look at the limited production run of the Mystic (not to mention how many have already been destroyed or daily driven to hell) It's collectability rises every day:headbang:

Beast said it right - today Cash (or Gold lol) is King
Clean history and if all the OEM parts are there 15K is probably a bit on the low side

Thread Info