03 Cobra Vert

I am putting up my 2003 Mineral Grey Convertible for sale. Currently the car has just under 75k miles on it. It has a cai along with a magnaflow exhaust, Spec stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, and the Interceptor gauges. The car currently has a Pioneer aftermarket radio with Polk 5 1/4" Component speakers, kicker 4-channel amp and Eclipse Sub installed. I have the stock deck and amps still but do not have the original speakers because the car came with alpine 5x7" speakers which I do still have. The car runs and drives great. The only bad things on the car are the plastic piece under the bumper which was scratched up by the previous owner and their is a crack on the plastic cowl piece right in front of the windshield. I would like to get 18,500 for the car but will take reasonable offer. May take trade for Kenne Bell or Whipple Coupe and will add cash.

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

Forgot to add, I do have the stock pulley cover, I took it off because a weld broke on the support for it. As far as I know the car has never been pullied.

Thread Info