Complete 03/04 Cobra Front Bumper Kit

Ive had the whole bumper on the car for maybe a month, and its only been driven maybe 4-5 times total, ive decided to get the Roush bumper instead so im looking to sell mine, it was painted about a month ago, so its brand new painted AU (black), comes with the fog lights, bezels, wiring, chin spoiler, and of course the bumper, everything is OEM, the bumper is aftermarket from latemodelresto, looks perfect, spent over 750 for this whole kit minus paint! asking 500 for the whole setup, call or text 815-651-1130, in the Joliet area!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/20140910150172398876797.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bronxbomerss2

Mar 22, 2011
everything is brand new man, the only imperfection is the part of the bumper that slides under the headlight on passenger side is scuffed up from when i installed it, i didn't get it into the slots by accident, but that part doesn't show with the bumper on so i wouldn't say its any imperfection considering you'll never see it unless u don't have headlights lol, all i have is my droid incredible to take a pic but trust me its new paint, only a month old nothing wrong, shines like it should! i waxed it once like 3 weeks after i put it on and only drove it 4-5 times! honestly its a steal considering all i paid for this i just want he roush bumper instead to go with my cobra r hood im getting this week

bronxbomerss2

Mar 22, 2011
hope that helps anyone who was wondering the same thing, the bumper is going to come with all the mounting brackets and hardware, its perfect minus the scratches under the headlight as seen in the pictures above, again it cant be seen with the headlight in, and even so its not bad at all, thanks, looking to sell ASAP to get my Roush bumper kit! thanks!

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list