FS: TR-3650 & swap parts

-Mach 1 TR-3650 (.62 5th gear) ~51k miles

-Mach 1 pressure plate ~ 38k miles

-03/04 Cobra clutch disc ~12k miles

-Stock shifter ~38k miles

-Stock clutch cable ~ 51k miles

-Stock trans k-member ~51k miles

Replaced the trans thinking it was bad but turned out the pressure plate bolts had backed out causing the clutch to not fully disengage and locking me out at high RPMs (had the same issue with the new trans until the pressure plate was torqued down). That also caused a bit of an odd wear pattern on the clutch disc, but the clutch never slipped or chattered at all in the 12k miles it was in my car.

$650

Email or text would be beat way to get a hold of me.

Email: [email protected]
Text: 773-428-6111

bronxbomerss2

Mar 22, 2011
so does this have the upgraded shift fork and all or no? nothing grinds right? i would possibly be interested if you can go a little lower, i was going to pull mine and have a shop redo the 2nd gear synchros but if yours works perfectly then i might just buy yours instead, don't need the clutch or anything just the trans

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
so does this have the upgraded shift fork and all or no? nothing grinds right? i would possibly be interested if you can go a little lower, i was going to pull mine and have a shop redo the 2nd gear synchros but if yours works perfectly then i might just buy yours instead, don't need the clutch or anything just the trans

PM sent

Thread Info

• RedBeard
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list