F/S: 2007 Jeep SRT8 - 34K miles

Well, the time has come for me to sell this bad-ass truck. I just need to sell off some stuff, things are getting tight around here, and the Jeep is one the things that have to go.

The truck is a 2007 Steel Blue Metallic SRT8 Jeep. It has 34,808 miles. It is NOT a daily driver so the mileage won't go up save for a few trips around town to keep the fluids circulating.

There are ZERO performance mods. (i.e. stock exhaust, stock intake, etc.)

The only thing I guess you can consider an "upgrade" is the Vredestein tires that replace those God-awful factory Good Years. I am also including some Pirelli Scorpion Snow tires with some 18" wheels (the Tire Rack 18" SRT Jeep specials). The factory 20" wheels HAVE TPMS SENSORS and the winter snow wheels/tires DO NOT HAVE TPMS sensors. There is no issue during winter other than a warning light on the dash. These winter wheels and tires have seen litterally 2 snow days. That's it.

The truck has had the oil changed religiously with Mobil1, there are no issues with this truck at all. All electronics work, and so on. It has EVERY OPTION execpt HID and rear DVD. Includes nav, Sirius capable radio, Harmon Kardon stereo, etc...

Please PM me with any questions concerning this Jeep. I would like to sell it as soon as possible. My asking price is: $34,000 obo. This truck is located in the Northwest Chicago Suburb area.

Thanks. Here are a few pics just because.

Most current photo:
2011-06-02_13-04-40_994.jpg

In WINTER ATTACK MODE:
Jeepwinterwheelsandtires2.jpg

-Mike

Thread Info

• SonicBlur
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list