For Sale 2007 Chrysler 300c SRT-8

I know this a SVT site but someone may need a fun family hauler.As the title states I have a 2007 steel blue 300c SRT8 loaded with everything in it from nav,to rear entertainment and sunroof. The car is bone stock and currently has 41,5xxmi on it. This car is my daily driver so miles will go up.The car still has lien on it so I do not have the title on hand. I just put Bendix brake pads on all four corners a few months ago and do regular oil changes with Mobil 0w-40. There are a couple small scratches on the car but nothing to serious and the lower front facia has a little crack in it but nothing to major. Also there is some curb rash on the wheels to. I am asking $25,000 for the car. And I am firm on that price since I still owe on the car and will probably lose money on the deal. I'm located in Hammond,IN about 30min away from Chicago. Oh yeah and the car has a carmax max care warranty on it thats good until 4-15-2016 or 102,395mi which ever one comes first. I imagine this should be transferable to the new owner. Thanks for looking. I only have a couple pictures of the 300 on my computer, I will post more up as soon as I get time. Only reason for sale is trying to save money for my future Shelby gt-500 fund,and want to get a crew cab truck.
fdc6daba.jpg

9f02541f.jpg

219Cobra

Cobra Lover
Aug 30, 2005
NWI
For those that don't know much about the car here is what on it. 2007 Chrysler SRT8 300C 425 horsepower Hemi 6.1 ltr, 20" factory polished alloy wheels, monster Brembo brakes, Navigation, 6 disc cd with 10 speakers with kicker 10inch sub in trunk, pwr moonroof, memory seats, pwr adjustable pedals, pwr tilt, telescope wheel, Bluetooth, auto headlights, auto high beam lights, HID's, park assist sensors, auto dimming mirrors, rain sensing wipers,and rear dvd player.

Thread Info

• 219Cobra
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list