FS: Complete 03 Cobra Engine 25,000 miles + T56 4,000 miles plus MORE

Purchased in October 2009 from a local guy who decided to change directions with his 66 fastback project. Originally came from a car that was rear ended with 25,000 miles. Motor has since been kept bagged in cool dry location and rotated/oiled to ensure it stays in top condition. Engine was painted by previous owner as well as having the valve covers, front bridge, and a few brackets powder coated wrinkle black. He also put the Billetflow 2.76 pulley, idlers, and an over sized polished crank pulley on it but the motor has never been run with them installed. I have all of the original pulleys except for the supercharger pulley. Transmission came from a separate car that was rear ended with 4,000 miles. I also received a box which included the wiring harnesses, ecu, throttle cables, motor mounts, reservoirs, sensors, fuel rails, radiator, stock clutch, pressure plate etc.

I have decided to sell the motor/trans/etc to fund the purchase an actual 2003/2004 Cobra rather than modifying my custom Probe to RWD using the parts because I am moving and the time investment will be too great.

Last edited:
If someone comes along and wants the motor separate I would consider piecing it out, but for now I am keeping it as is together.

As far as the valve covers are concerned, the reason I decided not to go for it when we spoke last time was because I realized I'd have to find all the other parts without the powder coat as well and I just wasn't 100% sure I wanted to give it up. I still kind of feel the same way so I am not really sure what to tell you unless you want to do something for all of the powder coated stuff.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list