Strange 8.8 Rear, Cervinis Wing, Misc items!

Fresh from strange, 31 spline axles, strange spool, c clip eliminators, girdle, setup for 4 disk, fms 410 gear - $900

Cervinis Cobra REAL wing, in gel coat still(for a hatchback brand new never used just sat in my garage) $200

5/8th UPR Driveshaft spacer NIB $30

Autometer Oil Gauge 2 1/16th -$30

Trickflow TFX 30# Injectors EV1$150

Ford Racing 24# Injectors EV1$125

BBK Cold Air, with BBK Filter - $100

I'll post more soon, I have a SHITLOAD of parts & No I am not just using this site to post parts :eek:

208d25y.jpg

2rntuo6.jpg

30sfr7a.jpg

23vhi7n.jpg

imported_PSI

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
May 8, 2011
Expired Corbeau 3 inch 5 point harness, driver and passenger(black) $100

Where are you located at ? what condition is the harness? Can you post couple pictures of the harness ?
For some reason my phone isn't sending the pictures to my email, do you want to PM me your cell and I can fwd these pictures? They are in mint condition, they have never been used. IIRC I took the driver side out of the box, test fitted it and stopped with the project. The passenger side is still BNIB, still with rubber bands on them. I am located in the NW Suburbs, I live in Algonquin, IL but I work in Arlington Heights which ever is closer to you? Just let me know I can bring them to work one day, I work 7-5 daily.

imported_PSI

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
May 8, 2011
Expired Corbeau 3 inch 5 point harness, driver and passenger(black) $100

Where are you located at ? what condition is the harness? Can you post couple pictures of the harness ?

got your pictures man.I will buy them from you , I might be able to pick them up on Tuesday.

Thanks
Cool, I'll throw them in the trunk of my DD tomorrow. Just call me, you have my # name is Mike. Thanks bro.

Thread Info