CT PT61 turbo kit with A2A

CT PT61 turbo kit with A2A.... PRICE DROP

i have for sale is a cartuning turbo kit with every upgrade they offer. i have owned the kit for the past 1700 miles, and the kit has a total of 7700 miles on it. the kit is in great shape, there is very little to no shaft play. it has a new mbc, and oil lines. this kit is a complete kit besides the injectors, those do not come with the kit. but everything else is there. i will even include the front plog with it. the rear manafold is a modded pem. the 6th on was flipped and rewelded for better air flow. i have had GREAT resualts with this kit. i ran a 11.3@126 at 21psi. it made 432whp off of 18psi and have had no problems with the kit at all. im asking for 2800 OBO. if you want more info or want some pics just let me know! thanks

jeff

PRICE DROP!!! 2600 OBO!!!

Last edited:

jeff99gtp

Regular
Sep 9, 2008
PANDA i know you want it, dont deny it! GTP mike its a really good deal, you should ask for it for christmas but dont be sad, i got some plans. :noes: sorry im false adverticing the higher trape seeing if i can get it to sell faster. :rofl:

but im also including the gutted m90, and the modded TB for the LT1 maf that comes with the kit.

Thread Info