Lots of Stuff (Take a Look!)

Trying to get rid of some of my extra stuff that's just laying around collecting dust. All prices are picked up in either Crystal Lake or the NW side of Chicago (Roscoe Village area), or I can help meet you halfway within reason. If you want something shipped, that'll be added to the price. :)

I am currently out of town and will not be home till Friday or Saturday, so if you want pics, let me know, and I can get them to you as soon as I can. All parts are exactly as described. Everything is in like-new shape unless noted.

All prices are OBO. I'm not sure what the going rate is on some of this stuff, so if you want it, make an offer. Please don't lowball the piss out of me though.

- 03 Cobra - Stock H-Pipe $75
- 03 Cobra - Stock Catback $75
- H-Pipe and Catback $125
Exhaust was taken off by the original owner at somewhere around 3-5k miles.

03/04 Borla stainless steel tail pipes - $180 - Good shape. A few small dings. They will polish up great though...I have polished Borla tails on my car now and they look great.

03/04 Cobra stock 3rd Brake Light (new-not in box) - SOLD

03/04 Cobra stock taillights (virtually unused) - $180

03/04 Cobra stock shifter (5k miles tops) - SOLD

03/04 Cobra stock hood vents (2 pairs) - $20/pair

03/04 Cobra stock S/C pulley - SOLD

California Car Cover for SN body - SOLD

1997 Mustang Shop Manual - $50 Original Ford book. A little dirty, but in very good shape. No missing pages or anything like that. It covers Base, GT, and Cobra models.

Steeda Clutch Adjuster Kit - SOLD

Thread Info