Walbro GSS 342 PUMP+Install Kit

Selling as a package deal. Was misled by the lethal performance site into thinking this pump will work on a 99-04 mustang as a drop in solution but it will not, requires converting to a return style fuel system so I went the Ford GT pump route instead.

So I have a walbro 255lph pump(p.n.- GSS342) and install kit for sale that works on pre 98 Mustangs.

100 bucks picked up or 100 plus shipping, your choice.

Thanks for looking.

Fast99Snake

track rat
Jun 26, 2005
From what I read AFTER I purchased pump, you can modify the basket to physically make the pump fit, but it will burn out much quicker than an OEM style pump due to the fact that the walbro is not a variable rate pump and without a return style system is will just kill itself fairly quickly.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
From what I read AFTER I purchased pump, you can modify the basket to physically make the pump fit, but it will burn out much quicker than an OEM style pump due to the fact that the walbro is not a variable rate pump and without a return style system is will just kill itself fairly quickly.

Thats what they SAY.

There is a guy with a Marauder that has had the same GSS342 in his car for 150k miles.
Never misses a beat.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list