1992 Mustang LX-331 w/Vortech Project Car w/6k LIFT!!!

SOLD

NOW ACCEPTING TRADES OR TRADES + CASH!!

DEAL NOW INCLUDES MY $6,000 ROTARY 4 POST LIFT!!!

It is a Rotary brand lift (one of the best known commercial brands of auto lifts)
It is their Revolution 4 post lift
It is the XL model (the longer, taller version - I can walk underneath without ducking :) )
I custom ordered it in blue powdercoat (black is standard), with 2 large drip trays, with extended ramps (for lowered vehicles), and the heavy duty casters (lift can be moved with a vehicle on it!!!)
It also has a custom sliding center hand-actuated hydraulic lift so vehicles can be lifted completely off of the lift for changing tires, etc.
Also has a custom mounted SuperWinch brand A/C powered winch for loading non-running cars on/off the lift

http://www.revolutionlift.com/RFP14-14000-Pound-Capacity-Four-Post-Lift-P5C4.aspx

All of this is now included in the sale price of this vehicle!!!

1992 Mustang LX project with $33,000 in parts and another $14,000 in labor!!

331 stroker(newly rebuilt) with Vortech T-trim
Automatic
New everything!!!!!

FOR SALE - was $15,000, MAKE OFFER!!!

Title in hand

0 miles on new engine
Car has been taken down to frame and completely rebuilt
Every piece on this car is new, painted, powdercoated or polished

A few years ago, JR (Spray2play) and I started building this car together. It was taken all the way down to doors off, glass out. Any rust was ground out or cut out and replaced with new steel. There is zero rust on this car!! From the engine build to the body work, it has all been done by professionals using the best parts/supplies. The cost of the paint alone is $1000, the supercharger $3000, gauges $1000, etc. This is a crazy great deal for someone who can finish the little that is left to do. Here is a list of what I believe is left to do to complete this car:

- final plumbing in engine bay of brake lines to combination valve/master cylinder
- finish gauge wiring
- run engine wiring looms (included)
- put new carpet in, seats, interior trim
- door locks
- finish black paint trim around windows (if desired)
- install front and rear fenders
- scuff and buff new paint (this could be done for a few hundred bucks at a body shop)

Please view the attached mods list to appreciate the money that has been spent on parts and the awesome potential of this car.

http://cid-5039363b77650bab.office.l...for%20sale.xls

Thanks,

Chris

DSCN1972.jpg

DSCN1968.jpg

DSC06629.jpg

DSC06636.jpg

DSCN1607.jpg

DSCN1605.jpg

DSCN1574.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSCN1610.jpg