2001 Ford Lightning FS

Looking to sell my 2001 Lightning. I still owe on at, as I've only owned it since october of 09. I payed 11g for it bone stock and 127k miles. Truck now has almost 139k miles.

Engine Mods: No cats, custom magnapack 2.5 inch catback with magnaflow x-pipe, JLT CAI, base tune from Kurgan Motorsports and will include Xcal3 with the truck. NGK TR6 plugs gapped at .034 (perfect if you want to pulley the truck). I have an LFP oil separator uninstalled as well. I also have 2 new tires for the rear that I will include with the truck.

Exterior: black professionally painted 01 wheels, tinted fogs, carbon fiber taillights, grilles up front painted black, black FAST badge on the grille, black Lightning badge on the tailgate, bed is Rhino-lined black, 3rd brake light says SVT

Interior:Stock with an Alpine CD player with IPOD interface. No rips or tears in the seats.

Brakes have about 2k miles on them, pads and rotors all the away around (stock).

Truck was involved in an accident but still has a clean title (the accident doesn't show on carfax or autocheck for some reason, but the title is CLEAR, not salvage or rebuilt). The truck hit a lightpole. There was no frame damage. the 134k mile rear end was replaced with an L rear end that only has 84k miles and the stock 3.73s. I had the rear clutch packs replaced, so there is only 3k miles on those. The truck looks great, and now the paint is in even better condition than it was before since its fresh.

I'm looking for an understandable buyer (going to take some time to get the title being that the bank has it and needs to be paid off first).

I'm asking $8500 firm.

Easiest way to reach me is PM or e-mail. You can text me @ 312-623-1053

I'm located in Schiller Park, IL which is right next to O'Hare Airport.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list