Trade built SRA for IRS

Ive got an 8.8 with Yukon axles and 3.73 Ford racing gears. I don't know the exact mileage but I know its low. Ive only put about 100 or so miles on it, and before I bought the car it was in a storage unit for quite some time. The rear end is still in the car so I would need some notice before it would be available for pickup.

I don't know the all specifics on the axle but Ive seen people do even trades stock for stock, and this is definitely better than stock.

03GEETEE

The "2V" of Chitown
Feb 26, 2007
Ive got an 8.8 with Yukon axles and 3.73 Ford racing gears. I don't know the exact mileage but I know its low. Ive only put about 100 or so miles on it, and before I bought the car it was in a storage unit for quite some time. The rear end is still in the car so I would need some notice before it would be available for pickup.

I don't know the all specifics on the axle but Ive seen people do even trades stock for stock, and this is definitely better than stock.

Get in touch with Unitek.

JTR

Shaggy

Adrenaline Junkie
Aug 24, 2005
bump for your post,

but wtf have you been?
I've been around. Just working alot.

Id love to have the car back but Im broke:(

Ill buy that rear end from you along with that hood that was on the car if you still have it and want to sell it
The hood is all yours, Ill PM you about buying the rear.
Is it Stock upper and lower? What kind of springs and shocks?

Stock upper I think, dont know what brand lower off hand. Mach 1 springs and tokiko shocks all around.

Thread Info