FS:3" Stingers and off road X-pipe

The Stingers have around 1000 miles. sold

The mid-pipes have some scratches on the bottom. $250 Race cats welded in.

Located 5 miles east of O'Hare in Chicago.

002.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

uofipilot

Regular
Jun 29, 2008
Can you PM me what you're willing to take? I really don't need this, but I've been wanting Stingers for awhile. I currently have a Bassani catted x with the Borla chambered mufflers, and polished Borla tailpipes that I spent about 20 hours polishing. It's all 2.5 though, so I would need both the x-pipe and the catback. I was hoping to find just a set of 2.5 inch Stinger muffler sections, but have been unsuccessful so far.

Let me know what the lowest price is for the whole setup, and I'll mull it over.

Also, any idea how old that x-pipe is? It looks like its seen better days for only 5k miles (from the pictures at least).

schaffer

Regular
Sep 11, 2006
I think there might be some confusion here on this exhaust - this is off my old car (sold my 03 Cobra to seller of exhaust) - it was not 3" piping - it was 2.5" mandrel bent piping. Borla doesn't make a 3" exhaust system that I am aware of.

With that said - it was one of the best sounding exhausts I have heard on an 03/04 Cobra - have contemplated selling my current Stainless Works full 3" exhaust setup and buying this one back.

Thread Info