CCW wheels and truck box

I know its a long shot but I figured what the hell, maybe.

CCW 505a's 18x9.5 and 18x11 rims and lug nuts(no tires), $1700 firm(add another 100 and I will cover the rest for shipping). Have to many sets of wheels and I am sick of moving them all around the garage. They are mounted right now but as soon as I have a serious buyer I will have them broken down. If they need to be shipped I have the original CCW boxes that they will be shipped in with bubble wrap. I do not have any pics of them on my car but here they are on a white car and yes these are for a gt500 or S197.

351.jpg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I know its a long shot but I figured what the hell, maybe.

CCW 505a's 18x9.5 and 18x11 rims and lug nuts(no tires), $1700 firm(add another 100 and I will cover the rest for shipping). Have to many sets of wheels and I am sick of moving them all around the garage. They are mounted right now but as soon as I have a serious buyer I will have them broken down. If they need to be shipped I have the original CCW boxes that they will be shipped in with bubble wrap. I do not have any pics of them on my car but here they are on a white car and yes these are for a gt500 or S197.

351.jpg

Also have a brand new WEATHERGUARD 127-0-02 saddle box here is a link to the box http://www.truckboxdirect.com/weatherguard127aluminumsaddlebox.aspx
It is brand new and has been sitting in the box in the basement of my house since I bought it. Sick of tripping over it.

127-0-02.jpg

I highly recommend these rims they look sick. good luck on sale

Thread Info