Lots of Goods. 03 Cobra seats, Stage V ported eaton, Cobra R/slicks

I recently purchased a Mineral Grey 03 Cobra from Ohio, Nice car. I have some very nice parts Im looking to sell as now Im basically broke from buying the car.

As some of you know I bought the 04 Dark charcoal seats from sayno2rice from Indiana.

2003 Cobra seats Grey/Black very nice shape, no rips, tears, cigarette burns, scratches, nothing. Full set. Fronts and Rears. There are No tracks for these. I used them to mount my 04 Dark seats
SOLD!
Nickspics164.jpg

Nickspics168.jpg

Nickspics165.jpg

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq92/somws6bird/Nickspics166.jpg

Nickspics167.jpg

I have a Stiegemeier Stage V ported Eaton. I bought it about 1 year ago from MROD. I don't remember how many but, There aren't very many miles on it. No chipping or anything. I have not touched anything on it. The Cobra that I bought already has a stage IV on it. So this is now up for sale. Looking for $SOLD. Blower only/noTB or plenum. Comes with the hub

Nickspics173.jpg

Nickspics174.jpg

Nickspics172.jpg

Nickspics175.jpg

Nickspics176.jpg

I also have a nice Pair of 16.8 Cobra R's Silver. With Mickey Thompson ET streets 26X10.5R16. Wheels look brand new, no curb rash, no scratches. Also have center caps. Tires look nice with a lot of thread left.
Im looking for SOLD!!

Nickspics170.jpg

I have a pretty busy schedule throughout the whole week so If I don't answer please feel free to leave me a message and I will get back to you.
(708)715-1387
Nick

FastNick01

Feb 20, 2009
Also have 2 dynotech turndowns 3' with cone inserts $100 for the pair great to slip on at any time to lower the exhaust level

2 Hooker aerochamber mufflers 3' Looking for $100 for both

2 QTP stainless steel Cutouts 3' $100 for both

2 24in long 3' diameter sweet thunders.

TSP 3' X pipe cut about 2 in on the rear pipes to clear my DS loop when I had it on My TA $50

two slp stainless steel dual dual systems
1 off of a 2002 Firehawk with dual tips included
1 off of a 2001 Camaro ss center mount tips NOT included 150 for each. Cut where the I-pipe meets the catback. The Firehawk Catback will need some work where the I pipe meets
Nickspics152.jpg

Nickspics151.jpg

Thread Info