2003 mach for sale

up for sale my baby!! 2003 mustang Mach 1 Zinc yellow 34k miles only!! Bone stock with tint, 50% windscreen 20% front rollups and 10% rear 3 windows, i also tinted the tail lights 3rd brake light and the front turn signal markers, VERY tastefully done!! This car is in amazing condition i bought it about 4 months ago from a mach 1 collector out of Wis. This car has never seen a track of any sort and never gets beat on!! I know coming from me its hard to swallow, but this car is jus way to perfect to beat on it! my goal was to make it another 1 of my biz show cars but with some of the things going on in my personal life, the best thing for me to do is part with it at the moment! Looking to get at least $17,500 out of it OBO!! Your jaw will drop when u see the condition on this vehicle!!
If you have any ?s or would like to come see the mach please call me at 630-546-0545

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
To be honest, $17,500 is a lot of money for an 03 Mach.

Post some pics.

To b honest, this is most likely the cleanest 03 mach you may have ever seen!!! hopefully the the pics get up soon, but as we all know most pics dont do justice or anywhere near the same as seeing in person!! You can always make a reasonable offer ofcourse!!???

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
To b honest, this is most likely the cleanest 03 mach you may have ever seen!!! hopefully the the pics get up soon, but as we all know most pics dont do justice or anywhere near the same as seeing in person!! You can always make a reasonable offer ofcourse!!???

I understand man. I actually just bought an 04 Competition Orange Mach 1, with a brand new paint job (Extremely Clean) with barely 10k more miles for 3K less.

At the time( A couple of weeks ago) Even a lower mile car is only worth about 15.5 Retail.

I am sure it's a clean ride man. That is just a high price for the current market, and is higher than any dealership I've come across is selling a Mach 1 for.

GLWS!

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
I understand man. I actually just bought an 04 Competition Orange Mach 1, with a brand new paint job (Extremely Clean) with barely 10k more miles for 3K less.

At the time( A couple of weeks ago) Even a lower mile car is only worth about 15.5 Retail.

I am sure it's a clean ride man. That is just a high price for the current market, and is higher than any dealership I've come across is selling a Mach 1 for.

GLWS!

I hear ya my man!! I guess for me, its not super important to sell so i have it priced were (some) may see its a good price for something this clean, but obviously i am open to offers??? we all know how it is when its our baby!!!! Thanks btw! I will try 2 get more pics of this and the mountaineer up when i get some time!!!!

Thread Info