2005 Focus ZX3 SES - loaded sonic blue hatch

2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SES
Most options, no leather, no sunroof
Automatic transmission
Sonic Blue, Charcoal cloth interior
132k highway miles (80-90% highway miles)
ONE OWNER CAR!!!
Comes with original mats
Very well maintained, regular fluid flushes, filter changes, etc. all at Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield

$3800 Or Best Offer

I drive this car 50-80 miles a day so there's nothing mechanically wrong with it at all for daily duty.

Options include:
Sony stereo package with sub
fingertip stereo controls
CD6 w/ MP3 player
power windows, locks
cruise control
int. wipers
rear wiper and defroster
ABS
Traction control
Heated seats

Extra features:
Focus SVT suspension and rear SVT sway bar
Energy Suspension poly rear swaybar endlinks
Steeda cold-air intake

Just serviced or added the following...
Brand new front brakes (Centric Rotors, Hawk HPS pads) ($200)
Brand new engine mounts (all three of them) ($300)
New plugs - autolite 104's
Newer DIS coils (over $100.00)
New serpentine belt ($50.00)
New leather wrapped steering wheel to replace worn original.

Selling the car ONLY to get something a bit larger. It's been a great car and I've owned it since the end of 2004. Serious inquiries only.

The only things on the car that I haven't replaced at this point, that might need attention soon, would be the rear brakes(still original).

The car does have some rock chips and just a few dings. Visit KBB.com to check pricing on this car through a private party. Rough/Fair condition is listed around 4600/4500, without the added options like the hitch, wheels, suspension, etc. All serious offers will be noted and considered.

Thanks,
Todd
[email protected]

Regularly in Yorkville, Oswego, Plano, Plainfield during the daytime if someone wants to take a look. ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. One offer at 2200 already and another at 2k.

my craigslist ad with pictures...
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/1913377208.html

DSCN4091.jpg

DSCN4090.jpg

DSCN4082.jpg

DSCN4081.jpg

DSCN4084.jpg

DSCN4087.jpg

DSCN4085.jpg

DSCN4092.jpg

DSCN4074.jpg

DSCN4076.jpg

tydlwavs

Aug 29, 2010
Asking 3200 firm for this car without the hitch and with original 16" silver SES wheels and Pirelli tires. Need to sell in the next two weeks. Priced on Craigslist for 3400.

I am giving the potential buyer until Friday to come up with the funds. If you want to check out this car in case he can't do it....let me know. I would prefer to have a buyer waiting if he can't get it together.

Thanks,
Todd

And please don't offer less than 3k. I can get ~$2700 on trade at two dealerships. The asking price is more than fair for the car.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list