F/S 1989 Procharged 5.0 Mustang GT

I know I don't have a lot of posts here but Ive been lurking quite a bit and have pleanty of people on here who can vouch for me. I am interested in getting into a termi but cannot do so until I get rid of this car and free up the garage space. Would consider trading this car +cash towards a termi if its something I am interested in. Cash price would entertain offers between 7500-8k. Anyways here is a rundown on the car. Any specific questions feel free to ask on here or send me a pm. I keep remembering other stuff that has been done to the car so I have been continuously updating the list. :dancenana:

The car runs very good and the motor was rebuilt 6 months ago from the rotating assembly up. (engine work done at land air in arlington heights) Car was repainted black by the previous owner. The paint is not in the greatest shape but the car is practically rust free. If I keep the car I plan on stripping all paint and repainting flat black. There are typical dents and wear as the car is 21 years old. Tires are still practically new and only have a couple thousand miles on them. Almost everything on the car has been replaced in the last 2 years. There are plenty of other parts that I have not mentioned or forgot. The interior was redone last year with new carpeting, racing seats (4 point harnesses) and rear seat delete. The battery has been relocated to the interior and the car has a 140mph cluster. Aftermarket radio, rockford fosgate speakers and rewrapped door panels. The car has a t5 with a steeda tri ax shifter. There is a steeda adjustable quadrant on the firewall, adjustable cable and then double hook quadrant on the clutch petal. The supercharger was installed roughly 6 weeks ago and is pulleyed for 12#'s of boost. It is bring tuned with a msd boost referenced timing module and the AFPR. The a/f readings are good and the car pulls hard. You can get the car dyno tuned and probably free up some hidden hp.

Engine: (less then 1,000 miles since complete rebuild)
302 bored .040 over so it is a 308ci engine
Custom grind comp cams street cam
Procharger p600b kit with 3-core intercooler
Professional products upper intake manifold
Professional products lower intake manifold
Professional products throttle body
Throttle body spacer
Flex fan

Ignition
Ford racing 9mm spark plug wires
New plugs 2 heat ranges colder then stock
3g upgraded amperage alternator
MSD 6AL
MSD blaster coil
Accel Distributer

Fuel:
Kirban billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Accel injectors
C&L 73mm mass air meter calibrated for injectors
Walbro gss340 high pressure high velocity 255lph fuel pump

Exhaust:
Shorty headers
Bassani catted x-pipe
Mac cat back exhaust

Suspension
Energy suspension end links and other various poly bushings
Energy suspension poly motor mounts
Koni lowering springs
Full length tubular sub frame connector.
4-point engine brace bar (not installed)

Transmission:
T5 with Steeda Tri-axe shifter
Stage 3 clutch
Brand new trans cross member

Wheels:
16" ASA JS5 rims
225/55/15 General Exclaim UHP tires

Gauges:
Autometer oil pressure
Autometer water temp
Autometer boost/vac
Autometer Monster tach