2003 Sonic Blue 23,600 miles

Org. owner .Clear title. Only mods are Maggie catback,Pro 5.0 shifter,PHP CAI and SCT Exl tuner from Sutton Ford. Car has 18" Saleen wheels with almost new BFG KDW11 tires. Oil and filter have been changed every 2500 miles with Mpbil One and Motorcraft filter. Never driven in winter and only a few times in rain when could,nt avoid it .Car is #190 of Prod.run and 1 of 23 body color and int.combo.Multi car show winner and is in excellent shape. Price is $23,500 firm.Tried to upload pics and all pics. failed to upload .E-mail your add. and i will send pics.E-mail [email protected]

hoofbeat

Mar 25, 2004
Org. owner .Clear title. Only mods are Maggie catback,Pro 5.0 shifter,PHP CAI and SCT Exl tuner from Sutton Ford. Car has 18" Saleen wheels with almost new BFG KDW11 tires. Oil and filter have been changed every 2500 miles with Mpbil One and Motorcraft filter. Never driven in winter and only a few times in rain when could,nt avoid it .Car is #190 of Prod.run and 1 of 23 body color and int.combo.Multi car show winner and is in excellent shape. Price is $23,500 firm.Tried to upload pics and all pics. failed to upload .E-mail your add. and i will send pics.E-mail [email protected]
Just had 2 offers on the car one for 21,500 and one for 22,000. Told both i would lower price to 22,500. So price has been lowered.

hoofbeat

Mar 25, 2004
Listed car on ebay,price reduced.

hoofbeat

Mar 25, 2004
Car still for sale . Lowered price to $21,000.

Thread Info