2001 Ford Lightning

Looking to sell my 2001 Lightning. I still owe on at, as I've only owned it since october. I payed 11g for it bone stock and 127k miles. Truck now has 134k miles.

Engine Mods: No cats, custom magnapack 2.5 inch catback with magnaflow x-pipe, JLT CAI, base tune from Kurgan Motorsports and will include Xcal3 with the truck.

Exterior: black professionally painted 01 wheels, tinted fogs and tails, grilles up front painted black, black FAST badges, bed is Rhino-lined

Interior:Stock with an Alpine CD player with IPOD interface. No rips or tears in the seats.

Truck was involved in an accident but still has a clean title. The truck hit a lightpole. There was no frame damage. the 134k mile rear end was replaced with an L rear end that only has 84k miles and the stock 3.73s. The truck looks great, and now the paint is in even better condition than it was before since its fresh.

I'm looking for an understandable buyer (going to take some time to get the title being that the bank has it and needs to be paid off first).

I'm asking $10,250 obo.

Easiest way to reach me is PM or e-mail. You can text me @ 312-623-1053

I'm located in Schiller Park, IL which is right next to O'Hare Airport.

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Sep 3, 2007
I know of an Orange SS...

yea, but with only 20k miles, i'm sure the price is nuts. I need to get my payments to go from 300 right now, down to about 275 or less. yes, i'm only saving 25 bucks, however, the gas is the main thing sucking me dry, not the actual payment. If i can lower my payments by at least 25 bucks a month and have a car getting better mpg, I can save over 100 bucks a month.

Thread Info