1985 Ford Mustang SVO 36k original miles

------SOLD, SOLD, SOLD,

-Price lowered, I'll take $6,500 for it.--
NEW LOWERED PRICE $6000 CASH!!!!!! THIS IS A GREAT RARE CAR!!!!! WORTH EVERY PENNY...
Up for sale is a very nice 1985 Ford Mustang SVO. This car has been meticulously maintained and cared for. This car has 36k original miles, accident free, clean carfax. I have tons of paperwork, reciepts, and records of work done to this car and a clean IL title in hand. There were only 1,515 SVO's made in 1985 and this is one of only 158 in this color (silver metallic). This car is super clean and super straight. Paint is in excellent shape and there is no rust on this car. I'd rate the exterior an 8.5 out of a 10, only a couple tiny knicks here and there. The interior is in great shape as well, I'd give it an 8.5 out of a 10 as well, the only thing it needs is a new headliner, it was hanging down due to age, and has been removed, but the factory cut cardboard that the headliner gets glued to is still there in place. Other than that, the interior is in great shape, no cracks, burns, rips, etc. This car runs great, starts right up, and handles very well. The engine is all stock, 2.3 litlre turbo svo engine, with a stock T5 5 speed trans that shifts great. The car has a brand new muffler and tailpipe. The AC was just recharged and blows ICE COLD..... The e-brake cable is snapped and will need to be replaced.
ASKING PRICE IS $7,500 OR BEST OFFER---->-Price lowered, I'll take $6000 CASH for it.--

PM ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME SEE THE CAR.
THANKS!!!!!

DSC02597.jpg

DSC02593-1.jpg

DSC02600.jpg

DSC02594.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

DSC02617.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02607.jpg

DSC02601.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02592.jpg

email6.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Bump TTT. I can't believe nobody has bought this yet!!!! NOW $6,000 CASH!!!!!!!!!!

since you commented, this is an amazing car, but holds no extra real value due to just the low mileage. On a car that old it is exempt from miles anyways and unless you are the original owner there is no way to really verify it. After that you have a very nice, clean VERY nitch car, i suggest more of a national exposure classified or egay.

This car will bring top dollar for a nut looking for that particular car, otherwise it is just another mustang.

JMO

cobrasnake302

Regular
Apr 16, 2005
This car indeed has 36k original miles, I have lots of paperwork/reciepts to show the miles are correct, and either way, paperwork or not, anyone who sees and checks out this car will know that the milage is correct, due to the original condition of it, with no signs of any type of restoration being done. Thanks though for the compliment, I think it's very nice as well. In my opininon, "just another mustang" is more like the typical 87-93, much higher milage, all the bolt on parts, gear, cold air, intake, exhaust, etc. that has been through many owners, probablly beat on, and showing age, and a total production of several hundred thousand, unlike this one with a pretty low production, low miles, original condition, SVO specific things that makes this car much more unique than your "typical" fox body mustang. I may put it on Ebay auctions to get more national exposure, but I am trying local classifides first, as I prefer a person-person local type of sale. Not saying I don't appriciate other peoples opininos, I just disagree with some thing you said. Thank for your input though.

Thread Info