2003 Sonic Blue Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting ready to trade my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra into the dealer on Monday. Thought I would let someone from the form have a chance to buy it first.

I have a 2003 Sonic Blue Mustang Cobra. It has been upgraded to the Ford Racing Whipple 2.3 (Still Have all stock parts) Car has Headers and Bassani exhaust. The Cobra has 28,500miles and Brand NEW Tires all around Nitto NT01 (315) in the Back and 555R in the front. I have an extra set of drag radials. The car also has built in Navi. The car was recently tuned by Bob Kurgan of Kurgan motorsports. Made 609RWHP and 566RWTQ on 93 Octane. First $18,500 takes it

Test Drives with Cashiers Checks in Hand. Please Call for more information and Pictures 773-510-6439 (Dyno Videos Available) As well as pictures on request. Car needs to be seen or heard to be appreciated.

THANKS!

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I installed the blower, sequential lights and the bumpsteer kit.

Its a real steal for the money. The only thing I would have mentioned in the ad is that the back portion of the trunk (where the SVT emblem is) has been repainted.
Other than that the car is really nice.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
The car has a Whipple 2.3 Gen 1 @ 19ish psi.
Stock Pumps with a BAP. 60# Injectors.

It has the Kenny Brown extreme bracing kit, its been lowered and has a bumpsteer kit on it.
It has the stock shifter, shifts great.

It has aftermarket idlers on it, (I think Bassani Headers) and the entire Bassani exhaust.
The wheels werre in excellent condition.

Interior didnt have any blemishes from what I remember.

Whoever buys this is getting a really sweet deal, and the paint is in great shape.

Oh...it has HID's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info