FS cobra "teskid" block n cobra crank

Status
Not open for further replies.

F8LSNK

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2007
not sure on miles but is super clean n still has hatching in the cyls and its located anywhere u want i live in harvard so way north my second home is deansperformance so lmk ill meet u if ud like

F8LSNK

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2007
i didnt ever have the crank looked at i didnt know there was n issue i bought the stuff as is and it sat for a year then hans said we wernt building another motor so i posted it for sale go from trying to help someone out by giving a deal on the price and including n extra 100 plus dollar part n droping it off to a jag off well be what it may i didnt know i said i was sorry but thats all i can do bash me as u please but i just wont sell anything here again ive sold thousand's of dollars of parts over the years never once have i had n issue !!!

Nov 10, 2006
I asked you plenty of times if the parts were good and you said multiple times they were and "these are the parts we use to make 1200hp on my car". You're the one who told me it was a good part an you call ME the jag off?! I said I'd meet you at hans' shop and you said you'd drop it off so i agreed. Don't try to flip it on me like I did something to you. Maybe you shouldn't sell parts on here of you don't know if they're good or not.

Nov 10, 2006
And I haven't bashed you just posted a few times asking what I should do about th situation trying to see if anyone had any suggestions. I understand you were posting the parts trying to give someone a "deal" but when the parts are junk it's not a deal. I don't think you were honestly trying to sell junk parts but if it turns out the parts are indeed junk then at least try to remedy the situation.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
i didnt ever have the crank looked at i didnt know there was n issue i bought the stuff as is and it sat for a year then hans said we wernt building another motor so i posted it for sale go from trying to help someone out by giving a deal on the price and including n extra 100 plus dollar part n droping it off to a jag off well be what it may i didnt know i said i was sorry but thats all i can do bash me as u please but i just wont sell anything here again ive sold thousand's of dollars of parts over the years never once have i had n issue !!!

WOW Vito your gonna stick someone like that with a junk crank after saying it was good? That doesnt sound like you guy? Make it right man and help the guy out. Its not a matter of bashing you but I think you would not want someone to screw you on a part or parts. Just saying dude it aint right. I know if the role was reversed you would not want to have a large paper weight of a crank.

F8LSNK

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2007
First off I wasn't calling u a jaggoff I was saying now I'm the jagoff for trying to help. Sell the front cover for 100 n scrap the crank for 25 or more n ur intpo the block for 300 bucks witch is what they sell for all over and for 10thsvt03 its exactly what happened to me I took someones work the parts where good I sat on them for a year n sold them for less than I have into them

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
Make it right vito!!!!!!!!!!!

first off i wasn't calling u a jaggoff i was saying now i'm the jagoff for trying to help. Sell the front cover for 100 n scrap the crank for 25 or more n ur intpo the block for 300 bucks witch is what they sell for all over and for 10thsvt03 its exactly what happened to me i took someones work the parts where good i sat on them for a year n sold them for less than i have into them

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
10thsvt03 its exactly what happened to me I took someones work the parts where good I sat on them for a year n sold them for less than I have into them

Well if you found out shortly after what would your course of action have been? Same as mine I would imagine or anyone else who is sold something that is not what it is supposed to be. I would have told the seller its coming back for a refund. Just my .02 Vito nothing personal. If someone did this to you or anyone else I knew I would be asking the same questions whether its here SVTP or CMC.

Nov 10, 2006
I don't see why it's my problem to make this right by trying to sell othe parts (and I've never seen a timing cover get that much but I don't know what they really go for)? I'd be fine giving you back all the parts so you can sell them and get the money. if you wanna paypal the money, I'll drop the parts at hans' so you can pickup whenever you wanted to. If you want to work something out on the crank by itself, let me know what you think.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
sounds to me like WAY too many people up in Vito's business.

you buy used shit for cheap, you should expect to have small issues imo, just work them the fuck out and move on...

let the 2 of them work it out and end the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info