Trade 95% complete auto swap for T-56 setup

**UPDATE 06-16-10**
At this time I'm willing to trade everything I have below for just a T-56 with the harness and cross member attached.
I lowered requirement a lot. So please let me know if any one is interested.

Well do to my current financial situation I must put a hold on my auto swap. I’m looking to trade my following auto swap for a nice T-56 setup. This is everything needed to do an auto swap in a Cobra minus the cooler and lines. I had this setup installed for a few days prior to winter coming.The transmission is in perfect condition, no problems. When it was in my car I did not even wire up the switches for the over drive and Trans brake.
The wiring harness was modified the same way in this link: http://www.modularfords.com/2008/08/08/installing-a-4r70w-into-a-03-04-mustang-cobra/

02 GT 4r70W with Lentech Manual Valve Body and Trans Brake.
Stock Mach 1 Converter
Dip Stick
TCI Aluminum Deep Pan with Temp Sensor Installed
SFI Flex plate (for Cobra)
B&M Hammer Shifter with cable and associated parts
Automatic Cross Member
Correct Length Drive Shaft – Brand new U Joints both ends
Rear end pinion flange
Completely modified wiring harness to work with Cobra. Also included is a drawing showing how to wire the lockup, over drive, and trans brake.

I prefer the T-56 includes:

26 spline input shaft
Appropriate clutch to go with 26 spline input
Wiring harness
Drive shaft
Cross member
Shifter (obviously), hopefully not stock kind
Flywheel
Clutch fork
Cable with firewall adjuster

Please let me know if any one has questions. I will try to answer to the best of my abilities.

zimmer0924

Master Debater
Jul 2, 2008
I was really hoping to just trade for a T-56 setup at this time. So at least I have something back in my car. I really have not thought about a price. I'll let you know if no one grabs at the trade offer. I've seen and heard people running at least 600lbs/tq at minimum through these trans all day long. If I remember correctly I think that the "7" in the 4R70W means 700lbs/tq. With a modified or different VB (which the trans has) they may be able to handle a bit more.

Thread Info