2002 SVT Lightning for Sale

SOLD

100_17121.JPG

Up for sale is this very sharp factory supercharged truck that gets many compliments!
It has had only 2 non-smoking adult owners since new.
This truck though up in miles (118K),still runs very good.
It has a very nice body (no ding or dents) and has had no body rust ever.
100_1694.JPG

100_16931.JPG

The paint is good with some minor blemishes. The stock interior is in very good condition and included are deluxe "Lightning" floor mats and billet aluminum foot pedals. The AC runs cold and all other power options work as they should.
Included with the truck are all factory options plus many tasteful mods.
The stock Eaton blower has been ported as has the upper intake manifold. Pullies are stock lower and 2 lb. upper.
The 2003 style SVT wheels are wrapped with like new Goodyear Eagle F1 tires.
The Bassani catback exhaust system sounds great.
100_17001.JPG

The custom Shelby theme incorporates 2002 Ford True Blue paint stripes with an aluminum Shelby hood scoop, custom upper and lower mesh grills, centered PIAA driving lights, and a Cervini's rear spoiler.
100_1685b.JPG

A factory soft tonneau cover & BedRug protect the bed.
Upgrades to the transmission include a larger trans cooler, the larger Ford 4x4 trans pan w/drain, and a Factory Tech valve body. Shifting is quick and precise.
Cooling upgrades include an oversized dual pass intercooler heat exchanger and an electric cooling fan system.
The front suspension was completely rebuilt and Roush coil springs were added up front. New slotted rotors and brake pads were installed on all four corners.
All fluids and filters were recently changed.
I have the original operating manuals and the certificate of authenticity from SVT which will be included with the sale.
More photos of the truck are available in my photo gallery at NLOC dot net.http://www.nloc.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=2575
If you want more specifics, PM me, email me at [email protected], or call me on my cell at 630-740-8599 (leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP if I cannot answer my phone when you call).
The truck is currently located an hour west of Chicago.
Price is $13,500 or best reasonable offer.
Thanks for looking.

Lightning Bob

Lightning Bob

Mar 2, 2004
Lightning Bob[/QUOTE]

I do but I was looking for one those dark blue ones.;) You know what I mean as I forgot what color they called them.:headbang:

100_17121.JPG

The custom Shelby theme incorporates 2002 Ford True Blue paint stripes with an aluminum Shelby hood scoop, custom upper and lower mesh grills, centered PIAA driving lights, and a Cervini's rear spoiler.
100_1685b.JPG

Jeff - this one is 25% that color! :dunno:

LB :dancenana:

Thread Info