For Sale of Trade for slicks GT500 Parts

2 Stock GT500 07-09 wheels (18 x 9.5) They have a slight bit of curb rash but I've only used them for drag radials so it didn't matter. $100 for the pair.

IF you buy the wheels, I'll throw in a pair of Mickey ET Street Radial IIs (305/35/18). They have a little life left in them if you run high hp. If you're running less than 400 to the wheels you could probably use them for the season.

WHEELS AND TIRES ARE SOLD.

Still have:

Stock 2007-2010 60mm throttle body (only, no elctronics) $75 CASH

2008 crank dampener from for upgrading your 2007. Used, from my car. Excellent condition. I changed to an Innovators West. $125 CASH

First to claim and pay via PayPal get them.

OR

I would still be interested in:

A pair of GOOD, used slicks in 28x ?? x 15. (min width 9.5, max 11.5)

email me directly if you're interested in any of this stuff.
bjames1 at america online dot com

Thanks

bj

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
Good deal on those wheels. Are the DR's mounted on them?

I have 2 GT500 wheels (real, no repro) with the M/Ts on them. I have a 3rd wheel with nothing on it.

The best of those three wheels is going onto my car. (I have a right front that got some curb rash when I had to swerve to miss an a$$hole that was drinking and driving).

So...the purchaser will get 3 wheels. All 3 are serviceable. Two in better shape than the one I'm taking off my car.

In the end, there will be one DR on a wheel. 2 more wheels and 1 unmounted DR.

I'm gonna have Piemonte swap the one out on my car while it's in for some service. Buyer needs to pick them up there, while I'm there....so this coming Saturday morning.

I'm sure they can mount the 2nd tire on the rim of your choice while you're there.

None of the wheels have TPMS bands or sensors on them (for obvious reasons, but I've been asked, so....)

Yes, this is a ridiculous deal for $100. But I don't need them and would rather a brother on the boards get them than fart around with eBay or CL and get deadbeats to deal with.

IF someone wants them...now...(no I don't have pics today because they're in my storage unit and I can't get in on a holiday), hit me up for a PayPal address. Then they're yours and you can pick them up Sat.

If you don't think you're getting a killer deal when you get there, tell me and I'll give you your money back, in cash, on the spot. (Believe me, that won't happen. You'll think you just got a smokin' deal)

No, I'm not paying to have the tire mounted for you. :alcoholic

If you want the GT500 throttle body at the same time, take $10 off the price of it.

IF you have a set of slicks in the stated size....let's talk trade.

Thanks

bj

Thread Info

• VNMOUS1
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list