MGW License Plate Frame, CF shift knob, SVT Coil Covers

Now that the Cobra is sold, I have a few extra parts laying around I am looking to get red it.

I am firm on all of the prices, so please, no lowballs.

Powered by SVT Coil Covers, Powder coated black/silver

$85 Shipped including paypal fees or $80 picked up.

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

Very minor scratches, great condition. New they are over 100+ with shipping, and don't come this color.

MGW Pony License plate frame Triple Chrome, with SS Security screws and 2 keys. $55 shipped with paypal fees included, or $50 picked up.

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

Mint condition. It's $84 shipped new from MGW with the SS screws, with one key.

10th Anni Cobra Carbon Fiber shift knob. $90 Shipped with paypal fees included or $80 picked up.

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01263.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

This is OEM, and not a replica. From Ford, they are 130 + Shipping and tax and are very hard to find at most dealerships. This thing is mint, minus the tiniest dent in the shift knob cap.

I will consider a reasonable offer, but, I am not going to give these things away, and am in no rush to sell them.

PM me with any questions.

-Chris

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Chris,

Do you have any pics showing the coil covers on the car? I remember liking them when I looked at the car, but I don't remember the details. Do these fit exactly like the stock covers?

If so, I think I'll take them off your hands.

Off hand, don't think I do.

These fit exactly like the stock ones.

However, I think I have a buyer. I have one other guy in front of you after the first guy.

I will let ya know.

Thread Info

• Grabber
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list