FS: 1996 Chevrolet Beretta Z26

For sale I have a 1996 Chevrolet Beretta:

The car is Black, with Grey interior and is a Z26 model (16 inch factory alloy wheels, firmer suspension, V-6 and Automatic, unique grill and cladding)

The car Starts/Runs/Drives FANTASTIC.
Burns nothing
Leaks nothing
Brakes are in great shape, as are the tires, which all 4 are nearly new.
Power locks, Power windows, MP3/CD player and good speakers.
Has a new serpentine belt
New cat-back exhaust (OEM)
Fresh oil change and air filter
in pretty damn good shape for being a 96

The car has 196,000 freeway miles (was a company car from the previous owner) and the only thing it needs is a driver side window (Left keys in the car, and tried to get back in un-successfully), and a new secondary O2 sensor (has no effect on MPG, just a CEL for it due to emissions)

KBB in fair condition is $1300, So that is my price, which I consider pretty fair considering its a solid running/driving car with fresh tires for winter.

PIC-0127-1.jpg

PIC-0126.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You just got, Why are you selling already.......... You go through cars faster than Scarface goes through Coke......

My mom has been driving this car, and has my sister, and alot of shit she needs to tote around, I rather her be in a larger car like the Taurus or the Mazda depending upon which ones sell.

I bought it originally for myself and had full intentions on driving it until the wheels fell off, but the SLO and SHO kinda fell into my lap instead.

Thread Info