Aeroforce Intercepter

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
I agree its pretty handy besides scanning for knock and such, you can read two things at once on display for example i have boost and IAT displayed but you can also do things like MPH, HP, KR, trans temp, if you spary it reads no2 and like a bunch more. you can also go to performance selcetion from the menu and from a dead stop up to a 1/4 it will tell you your est times and 0-60 its amazing for the cost for it.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
not at the moment i dont have a camera and im on my friends laptop in valpo. but http://www.aeroforcetech.com/GMtech.html thats the link to everything it does and the picture is what it looks like

I know what it does and what it looks like. I want to see the colors. I assume it looks exactly like this no?

black_white1.jpg

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
damnit, just when I don't have money. And if only it were black with red lighting.

that would look cool. it does have two red lights at the top that light up when it powers on and if you have it set up for certain things they light up to let you know that you either need to shift or that your knock is high. kinda like a warning light i think. IDK how to do it tho lol

Thread Info