HULKSpeed PEM's, 40th Scoops, Top Motor Mounts, Cheepie Grilles

I need some $ fundage $ to fuel a few projects I have going. The first item(s) for sale are a set of HULKSpeed PEM's (Ported Exhaust Manifolds). I purchased these a while ago and they still look awesome. These are how 3800's exhaust manifolds should have come from the factory!...but some guy named Perry had to finish what the factory started...

Anyway, I used these to help me get to the low 14's! The pictures speak for themselves. I saw a pair of these go for over $220, but they were coated. The ones I have are not, but to get them coated will cost around $100. That being said, the first $110 + shipping takes them. I'd like to sell them as a set, unless 2 people agree to buy them separate.

HULKSpeedPEM2.jpg

HULKSpeedPEM1.jpg

FRONT:

PearPEMIN.jpg

FrontPEMINa.jpg

FrontPEMINb.jpg

...outlet to cross over...
FrontPEMOUT.jpg

REAR:

RearPEMINa.jpg

PearPEMIN.jpg

RearPEMOutandIN.jpg

RearPEMX-OVERIN.jpg

O2 SENSOR:
RearPEMO2Bungb.jpg

RearPEMO2Bunga.jpg

RearPEMOUT.jpg

I also have a set of purple Special Edition Hood Scoops from a totalled out 40th Anniversary Edition. These were purchased off of eBay from LKQ Ltd. in Janesville WI. I was going to use these on an extra hood I had, but I decided to go a completely different direction with it.

There was a terrible scratch on the drivers side scoop which had to be sanded out. To do this I had to dis-assemble the drivers side scoop...and since I planned on putting them on my red car, I began to sand out the other side as well...but they are complete. PLEASE NOTE: There is a tab missing from the underside of the drivers side scoop (see picture). However, these are mainly held in place with 2-sided 3M automotive tape. I don't think this will effect them and I can't imagine this to be a difficult fix if you should happen to do so. ALSO, one of the plastic retainers broke. I'm sorry, but I do not have these broken pieces.

On the 40th and Special Editions there was also a plastic under-pinning which redirected rain away from the motor-basically letting water drain directly through the engine bay. I do not have the under-pinning. What you see pictured is what you get.

I have looked to see what these are worth on ebay, but have not seen these come up for a very loooong while now. Also these are relatively small and I don't care if they sell at all *. I have the space to box them and store them until the second coming of Christ...SO...I'm going to high ball these. If they sell, great. If not, I could care less. The first $250 + shipping takes them.

TOP SIDE
SpecialEdHoodScoopsTOP.jpg

BOTTOM SIDE:
SpecialEdHoodScoopsBOTTOM.jpg

BROKEN TAB:
SpecialEdHoodBROKEN.jpg

*Worst case scenario, I re-pop them out of fiberglass and sell them for cheap! (everyone wins)

These are a set of Top Motor Mounts from a w-body. I bought these before I realized there were 2 variations. There is the 4 bolt variation and a 3 bolt. These use only 3 bolts :!: . I personally don't think these should be used on anything supercharged or turbo'd at all. because you'll probably ruin your header panel. However, I did tediously sand off the manufacturing marks where it was machine bent. I then painted and pinstriped (tape) them as you see.

I do not have the rubber which goes in the motor mount (...well, I may have some small fragments somewhere in the basement corner, but they are only keeping the dust company...) . These do have some scratches in the paint. PLEASE, someone take these off my hands! Give me $10 and I'll ship them to your door. If need be, I can re-paint them how you see here (giving some time for the paint to dry of course).

TopMOtorMountsTOPa.jpg

TopMotorMountsTOPB.jpg

TopMotorMountsBOTTOM.jpg

TopMotorMountsSide.jpg

Finally, I have some Home Improvement Store variety grilles (i.e. Gutter Guards). They will come with the rubber edging. Over time, the silver apparence fstarted to fade and I pulled them out to re-paint them. I happened to like the shiny chrome look of some engine paint I had lying around. However, because engine paints need high temperatures to cure properly, the paint wore off after a little time in the elements. [b]Send me the extra change to make the shipping even and you can have them!
They are really easy to make, but you are going to spend a couple of dollars for the rain gutter guard and rubber tubing. Call dib's and get these out of my garage.

CheepieGrilles.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Yeah, I noticed you didn't have that on your hood. I let a few local repair shops know that I would like to know if a G.P. came in with those scoops because I would like to take a few pictures and possibly make a mold of it-depending on what the car was in for. The last guy I know who had one in was over at Olsen Auto in J-burg about 2 years ago. I'll let you know what I find.

Thread Info

• DOC-Z
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list