1996 mustang cobra mystic built motor kenne bell 12,000

96 mystic cobra 95xxx miles on body
40,000 on motor trans kenne bell
motor built by x2c motorsports in california have all paperwork
motor parts bought new cast iron cobra block, cobra crank, manley rods, low compression pistons
96 cobra heads 03 cobra cams
new NGK TR6 spark plugs
90mm MAF
CAI into fender with chrome tube
jba headers bassani stainless catted xpipe
flowmaster 2 series mufflers
3550 trans with king cobra clutch and short throw shifter, shifts nice and solid like new.
1.5L kenne bell has a smaller pulley making 14psi
chipped and dynoed by JBA
dyno sheets showing 418 rwhp 463 rwtq without methanol kit
methanol kit professionally installed and fully functional check out websight to see bennefits! http://www.snowperformance.net

eibach swaybars and sportline springs
bilstein shocks/struts
caster/camber plates
weld in subframe connectors
373 gears
boost and fuel guage on pillar
17" black bullets with chrome lip deep dish rear front tires 225 bout 80% tread rears 315 bout 40% still get great traction
sub box in trunk sounds very nice I can get more info on that I know the amp is a hiphonics

there are some paint issues on the back bumper sideskirts and rear wing. Had a quote of around $600 to get fixed including paint
also there are some scratches on the windshield looks like from the wipers on pass side. I am use to them but they are noticeable and could be either buffed out or replaced
partial trades plus cash considered
$12,000
dsc00853i.jpg

autoworx

Feb 17, 2010
yea I get a lot of compliments about the car. Just the paint alone people say as I am driving past it is constantly changing colors. I can never seem to get a picture of it but it has an intense amber color also when the sun hits it really good. Its amazing how bright it can get and still turn purple!

it turns all the colors that are on my avatar

autoworx

Feb 17, 2010
had some people look at it last weekend but no money down yet so still for sale!

I believe I have in the add considering partial trades. I am looking more for cash for a nice down payment on a house but if you have something you want to throw in to take some money off I would be willing to work with you. Just no junk or hondas. cars, pickups, bike possibly

Thread Info