- B-heads [Sold]
- T-45 Trans [Sale Pending]
- Taillight
- Eibach Sportlines [In the garbage somewhere]
- '03 Cobra A-arms
- NEW Alternator Pulley
- NEW Precision U-Joint

Photos and stuff:

- T-45 trans ($75 obo) - Has about 111,000 miles on it. I took it out of my '97 Cobra last winter to make room for a T-56. Every now and then it would grind going into second, otherwise worked fine. Doesn't come with shifter, but the 5-speed knob is yours FREE :razz:
23749230181_large.jpg

- Drivers-side taillight for '95-'98 Mustang ($20 obo) - It was on my Cobra when I bought it and it didn't match so I replaced it. It needs a turn signal bulb and could probably use fresh paint and spray tint. Wiring included. (it's the one installed in the pic, the one I'm holding is its replacement)
23749230121_large.jpg

- '03 Cobra A-arms ($80 obo) - Got them from a guy on Corral, said they had 40,000 miles on them. Decided I want to go all out with a MM k-member and A-arms so I don't need them anymore. (pic above)

- Alternator pulley ($5) - Motorcraft Alternator pulley part# GP-712 or F5AZ-10344-A. Tried to put it on the Cobra but it wouldn't fit (damn summit racing), it's brand new, and it appears to fit a whole bunch of Ford models.

- Precision Hybrid U-Joint ($20) - Part# 448 Details Bought it under the impression I needed it for my T-56 swap, definitely did not. Took it out of the box, greased it, saw it definitely wasn't going to fit, and put it back in the box. (I also have the stock U-joint from an '03 Cobra pinion flange (the rear side) if anyone wants that for free) Here's the Precision one:
DSC03279.jpg

Thanks for looking! Post or PM if interested :beer:

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
"Eibach Sportlines ($anything) Bought these from some douchebag on Corral who failed to mention they had been cut 1 coil. That's a 3" drop for anyone interested, It'll ride like garbage but you'll sure look cool"

Did you ever install in your car? Just wondering how it was...
Could be interested, need to even out the older parts I currently have on the 96" Cobra

:alcoholic

Thread Info