91 LX with lots of goodies F/S !!!

Time to make room in the garage. For Sale is a 1991 LX Hatchback with the following Goodies:
Engine: Newer 306 with the following upgrades: E-303 camshaft , Crane roller lifters, GT40 heads , 24lb injectors. It has a GT40 Intake with 1/2" spacer, K&N Cold Air Intake, r, A/C delete, smog pump delete. Motor was done by previous owner. I've just installed a Brand new waterpump.
Transmission: New Tremek TKO 500, McLeod Dual Friction Clutch, Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, BBK Adjustable Clutch Quadrant. All with less than 500 miles on it !!
Exhaust: BBK equal length shorty headers,(brand new) Flowmaster 40 series mufflers, Off road h-pipe, Mac Chrome 2.5" tips.
Suspension: Subframe connectors (welded), Caster Camber plates, Ford Racing springs, Aluminum Drive Shaft.
Rear End: 8.8" rear end with a 4.10 gear. Lakewood 90/10 up front, and Lakewood 50/50 in the rear. Rear end Posi is weak.
Exterior: The exterior features a 4" fiberglass cowl induction hood , and 93 Cobra wheels with new tires. The body of the car is in good condition. It has rust on the right rear weel lip, I cleaned underneath the car a couple of summers ago and i have never driven it in the winter. I would rate the body a 7 out of 10
Interior:It has a 5" monster tach, power windows, power locks(need a new relay), the front seats have the normal wear but are in good shape and the rear seat is in excellent shape. I would rate a 8 out of 10.
Have All Receipts since the day I bought it !! I've owned it for the last 4 years !!
This car turns heads !!
Please be ready to buy this car when you see it !!
Please feel free to call me at 847-812-4176. Will delete post once sold !!
Pearl White Exterior with Grey interior.
$5900 OBO

Car sits in the garage when not used covered up. I have several extra parts and additional things done/for the vehicle I'm sure I have forgotten to mention. Currently at my parents house in Fox Lake IL.
Pictures taken 11-08-09
CameraPcitures049.jpg

CameraPcitures050.jpg

CameraPcitures051.jpg

CameraPcitures048.jpg

CameraPcitures052.jpg

CameraPcitures053.jpg

CameraPcitures054.jpg

CameraPcitures059.jpg

CameraPcitures055.jpg

CameraPcitures056.jpg

CameraPcitures057.jpg

CameraPcitures058.jpg

CameraPcitures047.jpg

CameraPcitures046.jpg

stang1.jpg

stang2.jpg

stang3.jpg

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Here is a older picture of the engine bay....
Since this picture was taken, I've replaced all spark plug wires, waterpump, headers and battery.

BTW, the under carraige is clean, torque boxes are solid, and floors are solid !! Strut towers are good, not a rust bucket at all !!

P1010025.jpg

Thread Info

• SBTerminator
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list