modded Dodge Viper for sale $21,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firesale due to a family emergency so I am forced to sell to free up cash. If there is any interest, please CALL 800-dumb-ass (Eric)

MUST SELL ASAP

$21,000 (or $298 per month with $2k down)

here are the pics

myviperrear.jpg

garage_1.jpg

garage_2.jpg

garage_3.jpg

3-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

mod list

STEREO
Clarion VRX575USB
LoBoy MiMount Universal iPod Vehicle Mount
Wiring Harness
iPod Cable
Polk Momo MMC650 Marine-Rated Full Range Speakers
Polk Momo MMC6500 Marine-Rated Component Set
Summit Wire Wraps
Boss CH800 800W Amplifier

INTERIOR
Black Leather Seats
MGW Shift knob
MGW “eject” Cigarette Lighter
MGW chrome AC Control Knobs
Hydraulic Trunk Arm

EXTERIOR
2002 GTS Wheels
HID Kit for High Beams/Low Beams/Fog Lights

PERFORMANCE
Ported Heads
708 CAM
Isky 1.7 Rollerrockers
Comp Cams Chrome Moly Pushrods
Lifters
Transmission done at Pistoles Transmissions
Radiator done at DNT Radiator
B&M short throw shifter
Pulstar Spark Plugs
MSD Plug Wires
Mopar Fuel Filter
K&N Filters
Roe Racing Smooth Tubes
Roe Fan Control Kit
Roe Powersteering Cap
Anodized Radiator Cap
Roe Crank Pin Set
Serpentine Belt
Poly Transmission Mount
Roe Racing Fan Kit
Skip Shift Eliminator
New OEM Clutch
New OEM Clutch Slave Cylinder
Water Pump
DEI Spark Plug Boot Protectors
Head Gaskets
Intake Manifold Gasket
Oil Filter Adapter Gasket
Thermostat Housing Gasket
Timing Chain Cover Gasket
Water Jacket Gaskets
Front Crank Seal Gasket
Oil Pan Gasket
Valve Cover Gasket

RECENT SERVICES
Rear Diff Fluid Changed
Trans Seal Replaced
Trans Fluid Service
New Fuel Filter
New Brake/Clutch Fluid
Fuel Injection Service
Clean Throttle Bodies
Flush Injectors
New Coolant
Water Wetter

The car just dyno'd in the 425-430rwhp range SAE in Colorado (don't have the graph) so it definately is making great power and is very healthy (93's stock came with 400hp at the motor or approx 340 at the wheels)

Ill be totally upfront about the car, I paid 20k for this car a month and a half ago and added the 18" wheels, did some exhaust work, got it detailed and did a few other maintenance items. I have about $24k in the car but I need it gone ASAP and at $21k I know it will sell fast.

I know people are concerned with financing an older vehicle but Northwest Federal Credit Union in Arvada, Colorado financed it no problem and has my payment under $300/month (I financed $19k plus taxes) so its DIRT cheap.

http://www.nufcu.com/NUFCU_loans_applicationSelect.htm

Apply online, it only takes a few minutes. Any further questions, please call me.

Dont let the 78k miles scare you, as you can see above, almost EVERYTHING was recently upgraded, replaced or maintained and the car is in great condition mechanically and needs nothing.

Some negative things about the car is the softtop is a piece of crap just like any other softtop viper. One of the latches is broke but it DOES stay on, etc, it just latches with a wrench that I will include.

The right front wheel has minor curb rash (about a quarter in size) but looks fine from 20 feet away.

The seats are in fair condition, they need to be recovered or stained black as some gray is showing. It does not show up in the pics but in person you can see it. Again, just want to be up front even if the pics don't show it.

The heater is bypassed because the previous owner lived in Texas and didn't need the heater... I dont use it here either and Vipers typically are warm inside the cabin so I just left it as is.

The car has very minimal scratches and looks amazing for being a 93. Actually less scratches then you would expect for a 93.

I just want to be upfront as possible because this is a SMOKING deal and I really need it gone asap so I have to firesale it. It sucks, but its life right now.

Please CALL if interested 720-401-1114, I will not be on the computer too often due to dealing with some family health concerns back in Illinois.

Car is located in Fort Collins, Colorado but can arrange shipping anywhere in the US at buyers expense.

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-gen-i/81777-modded-dodge-viper-sale.html

Firesale due to a family emergency so I am forced to sell to free up cash. If there is any interest, please CALL 720-401-1114 (Eric)

MUST SELL ASAP

$21,000 (or $298 per month with $2k down)

here are the pics

myviperrear.jpg

garage_1.jpg

garage_2.jpg

garage_3.jpg

3-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

mod list

STEREO
Clarion VRX575USB
LoBoy MiMount Universal iPod Vehicle Mount
Wiring Harness
iPod Cable
Polk Momo MMC650 Marine-Rated Full Range Speakers
Polk Momo MMC6500 Marine-Rated Component Set
Summit Wire Wraps
Boss CH800 800W Amplifier

INTERIOR
Black Leather Seats
MGW Shift knob
MGW “eject” Cigarette Lighter
MGW chrome AC Control Knobs
Hydraulic Trunk Arm

EXTERIOR
2002 GTS Wheels
HID Kit for High Beams/Low Beams/Fog Lights

PERFORMANCE
Ported Heads
708 CAM
Isky 1.7 Rollerrockers
Comp Cams Chrome Moly Pushrods
Lifters
Transmission done at Pistoles Transmissions
Radiator done at DNT Radiator
B&M short throw shifter
Pulstar Spark Plugs
MSD Plug Wires
Mopar Fuel Filter
K&N Filters
Roe Racing Smooth Tubes
Roe Fan Control Kit
Roe Powersteering Cap
Anodized Radiator Cap
Roe Crank Pin Set
Serpentine Belt
Poly Transmission Mount
Roe Racing Fan Kit
Skip Shift Eliminator
New OEM Clutch
New OEM Clutch Slave Cylinder
Water Pump
DEI Spark Plug Boot Protectors
Head Gaskets
Intake Manifold Gasket
Oil Filter Adapter Gasket
Thermostat Housing Gasket
Timing Chain Cover Gasket
Water Jacket Gaskets
Front Crank Seal Gasket
Oil Pan Gasket
Valve Cover Gasket

RECENT SERVICES
Rear Diff Fluid Changed
Trans Seal Replaced
Trans Fluid Service
New Fuel Filter
New Brake/Clutch Fluid
Fuel Injection Service
Clean Throttle Bodies
Flush Injectors
New Coolant
Water Wetter

The car just dyno'd in the 425-430rwhp range SAE in Colorado (don't have the graph) so it definately is making great power and is very healthy (93's stock came with 400hp at the motor or approx 340 at the wheels)

Ill be totally upfront about the car, I paid 20k for this car a month and a half ago and added the 18" wheels, did some exhaust work, got it detailed and did a few other maintenance items. I have about $24k in the car but I need it gone ASAP and at $21k I know it will sell fast.

I know people are concerned with financing an older vehicle but Northwest Federal Credit Union in Arvada, Colorado financed it no problem and has my payment under $300/month (I financed $19k plus taxes) so its DIRT cheap.

http://www.nufcu.com/NUFCU_loans_applicationSelect.htm

Apply online, it only takes a few minutes. Any further questions, please call me.

Dont let the 78k miles scare you, as you can see above, almost EVERYTHING was recently upgraded, replaced or maintained and the car is in great condition mechanically and needs nothing.

Some negative things about the car is the softtop is a piece of crap just like any other softtop viper. One of the latches is broke but it DOES stay on, etc, it just latches with a wrench that I will include.

The right front wheel has minor curb rash (about a quarter in size) but looks fine from 20 feet away.

The seats are in fair condition, they need to be recovered or stained black as some gray is showing. It does not show up in the pics but in person you can see it. Again, just want to be up front even if the pics don't show it.

The heater is bypassed because the previous owner lived in Texas and didn't need the heater... I dont use it here either and Vipers typically are warm inside the cabin so I just left it as is.

The car has very minimal scratches and looks amazing for being a 93. Actually less scratches then you would expect for a 93.

I just want to be upfront as possible because this is a SMOKING deal and I really need it gone asap so I have to firesale it. It sucks, but its life right now.

Please CALL if interested 720-401-1114, I will not be on the computer too often due to dealing with some family health concerns back in Illinois.

Car is located in Fort Collins, Colorado but can arrange shipping anywhere in the US at buyers expense.

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
from the viper forums also, too bad seller can't be truthful

modded dodge viper for sale $21,000 - page 3 - viper alley - dodge viper forum

to those interested in buying:

The car had frame damage but has a clean title. The guys at art looked over it and said it was solid and they'd have no problem taking it up to speed. Pharr went as far as to offer to let prospective buyers call him personally to discuss the damage. It was repaired correctly. I have no documentation on it as it was done before my time.

Weaver addressed the overheating issue. Many of the early cars had overheating issues. A few were bought back by maxwell (the dealership weaver worked at) while he was a tech there. The fix to the problem i had you needed to update the cooling system to a gen. Ii. By swapping the radiator, fan and the fender-mounted coolant bottle the car would run at the correct operating temperature.

I didn't want to post this on dubs' thread since he didn't call it out, but anyone buying it should know of the issues it had. If you buy it, set $1k aside for the cooling system upgrade and you will never have any problems (unless something catastrophic has happened to it since july when i sold it).

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I just finished telling Aron that something don't make sense and he is up to no good. If your trying to do a "firesale" to free up some money to help someone why would you sell your car that you owe as mush as your selling it for for. How are you freeing up some $$ if your payment is only $350 for a high roller like dubs who likes to show off his ugly houses and high mileage vipers and vette, wrx, bike, skidoo's and what ever junk he post pictures of I forget and this great job he has and makes all this money for being so young. Why would you have to finance 20k on a high mileage viper only worth $10k? Cause in his mind he thinks he's a internet highroller and like's to show off to everyone what he has and take pics to showoff. He forgot to mention the frame damage, bad carfax, overheating issue, curbed rims and the 3 owners it bounced around from in less than 6months. Those 80,000 miles is like 250,000 with all that abuse I wouldn't be suprised if he's hidding something else. This kids a joke and should be banned for life from here for trying to rip us off. He is a stroke and knows it and made another mistake buying another car and wants to sell it and forget to tell the next buyer all the important details. Dubs go back to viperalley, svtp.com and live your fantasy important internet life. Bann for life is my vote make it happen Todd "01sleeper" for trying to rip us off on chicagosvt.

Ps: Stop buying cars on an impulse, and then regret it and try to sell it over the internet and get cought lying. Dubs we have all been young and wasted money but not like you and I hope it bites you in the ass and get to keep that junk viper. Put your money away showoff and save it for the future and stop posting pics of your great life all over the internet it will bite you in the ass!! I don't think you will ever learn and you will keep buying things to showoff to your family and internet "dubs" nutswingers.lololololol

Sincerely, John

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Wow a framer, didnt see that coming. no wonder he got it so cheap. reminds me of his DB friend that fucked that poor kid on the gt500...

No man the GT500 was washed twice a week, babied, and only raced 6 times:rolleyes: Everything on that car was fucked except the engine. Doesn't matter how you justify it, hell most anyone could destroy a clutch, rear end, and trans in less than 15 minutes if they want to.

In their defense I don't think they're really bad people, rather they just don't know any better. However, there is no excuse for not posting frame damage in a f/s thread. The whole "I'll tell everything over the phone" thing is just a BS way of saying "i'll sell him on the car then mention it was in an accident before then justify it, things 17 years old it happens".

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
I just finished telling Aron that something don't make sense and he is up to no good.

Quoted for the truth! I forgot my phone at home today, but I still have the text from you from a couple days ago that we were talking about this.

I also have the one of you saying the Vikings were going to the Superbowl lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info