FS: 99 Cobra Vert Black/Black

I absolutely love this car but I want to put it up for sale at this time. It's really a virgin car. Was bone stock when I got it from an older couple. Never raced by the previous owners or by me. Hell I've barely got on it that much. I baby my cars and it was a dream of mine to own a Cobra. The only mods I've done to this beauty is a stainless Bassani O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow full stainless Cat-back (Car sounds amazing) includes new MIL elims that currently arent installed. Just put on Steeda adjustable clutch cable, adjuster and quadrant. Has Eibach springs to get rid of the stock 4X4 stance and currently has real Ford Racing chrome Cobra R's which may come off and the stockers put back on.
I also have a brand new Spec clutch kit, Spec billet steel flywheel and Black JLT cold air kit that I will include with the car for my purchase price.
The body is in great shape, no rust, paint shines terrfific. Front bumper and hood have typical rock chips a car this age would have. I was going to have both resprayed this spring and still will if I have the car at that time. The top is in great shape, no rips.
The interior is also in great shape and all stock. No rips, tears or stains in the leather seats. Still has factory Cobra floor mats.
Engine runs perfect! No ticks, rattles, leaking or smoking. An amazing powerplant. The car currently has around 72,000 miles on it. I'm asking $12,500. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for specific questions on the car. It is located in Dekalb, IL which is 60 miles west of Chicago.
The pics are last summer before it had brand new factory style smoked headlights and new cat-back with nice tips.
Will trade for an 03/04 Cobra
99CobraPics010.jpg

99CobraPics006.jpg

99CobraPics004.jpg

99CobraPics011.jpg

99CobraPics012.jpg

Thread Info

• Terminator-Fux
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list